Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: New Nikon D50 and Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Oender on December-27-2005 at 11:14pm
View Oender's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Oender Search   Quote Oender Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Oender
Standard Member
Standard Member
Mexico
December-27-2005
17 Posts
Im new to the forum!

I have not shoot panos long time ago, first time i bought Easypano 1.0 to shoot the panos. I used a Nikon coolpix 990 and a FC-E8 fisheye converter (Long time ago!). now years after that, i get a new job to create new panos, my customer ask me for better quality and resolution, So i get a new Nikon D50 but I dont know witch lens is the best option, i see sigma 8mm F4 EX DG is popular choice here, but is there a Nikon fisheye lens for Nikon d50? And witch rotator is best and easy to use for this camera? I used de Ipix rotator with my old coolpix; it was very easy to shoot but not errors free. I hope some one can help! And post some links of the lenses and pano head recommended.

Excuse me for my bad English!

Oender A.
Mexico City

-------------
Oender
Mexico City

Message posted by smooth on December-28-2005 at 8:00am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Nikon D50/D70/D70s.

Add Sigma 8mm F4 EX or Sigma 8mm F4 EX DG Fisheye. (4 Shots in rotation minimum) circular fisheye.

Add Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye (6 shot in rotation + 1 up shot minimum) full frame fisheye.

Best panohead solution for all SLR/DSLR and any lens you choose is the www.agnos.com MrotatorT series. Most commonly used MrotatorTCPS with Fisheye lenses.

Regards, Smooth 

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register