Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: My new website Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by virtualsv on January-31-2006 at 8:58pm
View virtualsv's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualsv Search   Visit virtualsv's Homepage www   Quote virtualsv Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to know what you guys think about my new website, still under construction. The link is:

http://www.virtualsv.com

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Message posted by sonoran on January-31-2006 at 9:11pm
View sonoran's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sonoran Search   Quote sonoran Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sonoran
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-05-2005
11 Posts

virtualsv, 

great graphics and outstanding design! The only negative I can see is the bouncing VT's in the windows make me dizzzzy. Try running the as straight VT. Great sight!

Message posted by virtualsv on February-01-2006 at 9:31am
View virtualsv's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualsv Search   Visit virtualsv's Homepage www   Quote virtualsv Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts
Updated website againd, thank you for advice

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer

Message posted by bentech on February-03-2006 at 11:53am
View bentech's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bentech Search   Visit bentech's Homepage www   Quote bentech Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bentech
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
February-03-2006
10 Posts

Hi virtualsv,

I'm now to this forum... I registed so I could reply to you.  I really like you web site, I think it looks really good and professional.  Again, I would make the flash animation at the top loop one or twice then stop.   That way your visitors would get the idea of what you are doing but the display would be less distracting when trying to read.  I would put the flash animation only on the home page where there is less to read... These are just suggestion as the site looks really good as it is.

I have a question though? I was looking at the virtual tour.  What are the differences between  Virtual Tour #112 which runs really smothly on my computer and Virtual Tour #141 which does not run as smooth.  The computer I'm viewing the tours is rather slow so I was expecting the tour to run slogishly but the tour 112 run perfectly... but not 141.  What are the differences between them?

Cheers

P.S. If you want to comment my site (it's new as well) please feel free to do so.

-------------
Bentech
www.panomedia.ca

Message posted by RuddersUK on February-03-2006 at 12:15pm
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
Wow miquel ur certaimly moving up in the world! Like the VT template aswell

Message posted by bentech on February-03-2006 at 12:26pm
View bentech's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bentech Search   Visit bentech's Homepage www   Quote bentech Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bentech
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
February-03-2006
10 Posts

Oops, I realize I did not put the site url

www.panomedia.ca

-------------
Bentech
www.panomedia.ca

Message posted by virtualsv on February-09-2006 at 12:29am
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts

bentech,

Sorry for taking so long to respond, been busy working on website and virtual tours. My web designer is backed up and can't fix that problem with the images at the moment, Thank you very much for feedback. I never noticed that, but I do know it's because of the viewer window size, I'm running a p4 3.2, 2gig of ram so i can't tell a difference. I know im not supposed to have a window that size, im hoping easypano upgrades to active x so then maybe we can even have full page panos running smoothly. Your website is great, those example are very good, and I like the custom skins.

Miguel

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register