Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Pop up or Inframe panos? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by alexclassics on February-14-2006 at 1:04am
View alexclassics's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by alexclassics Search   Quote alexclassics Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
alexclassics
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Arab Emirates
February-02-2006
12 Posts

Hi,

a) with regards to pop up panos in a new window (ex. after clicking a thumbnail ).....do pop up blockers interfere with these ? Such as the google tool bar or others?

b) with regards to using an "inframe" attribute as an alternative to display the panos in the same frame, does this actually work out? Has anybody done it? Do you have a link so I can take a look ?

Thanks.

Alex - Dubai - 

Message posted by Pokko on February-14-2006 at 4:22am
View Pokko's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Pokko Search   Visit Pokko's Homepage www   Quote Pokko Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Pokko
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
November-21-2005
33 Posts
I'm still building my website, and nothing's online yet. But for the Inframe solution I made a testpage and it works very good.   Seems the links are opened in the same QTwindow, but actually they're different pages. Here's how I did it.

I needed movies to be shown in 433x300 (+16 for controller) to fill up the page nicely. So I made a few pages with QTVR's on 'em of 433x316, all pagemargins set to 0.

In the mainpage I set up the Iframe code:

<iframe
src ="movie1.html"
width="433" frameborder="0" height="316" name="Iframe" scrolling="no" align="top"></iframe>

then setup up your links with the Iframe targeted:

<a title="movie2.html" target="Iframe">movie2</a>
<a title="movie3.html" target="Iframe">movie3</a>
etc...

Hope this helps.

Message posted by alexclassics on February-14-2006 at 7:03am
View alexclassics's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by alexclassics Search   Quote alexclassics Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
alexclassics
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Arab Emirates
February-02-2006
12 Posts

Hi Pokko,

I will try it out....

Thank you.

Alex.

Message posted by smooth on February-14-2006 at 12:18pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

This topic has been covered many, many times over the years. Use the search function and you will find all of the old posts that should be a good help.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register