Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Pricing Questions Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Pierre.ca on February-26-2006 at 10:28pm
View Pierre.ca's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Pierre.ca Search   Quote Pierre.ca Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Pierre.ca
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-21-2006
8 Posts
Hi guys,

I 've been doing a lot of research about price, online and here as well, I found this thread here Your customers and prices but it didn't really help me much for what I'm looking for. My problem is that I'm just getting started in this business and my friend mentioned me to her boss who is charge of two major hotels in Toronto and they want me to go and do virtuals tours and still pictures as well. Those hotels as a client are a dream but for my first job maybe not....LOL

Anyway I have to meet them pretty soon and I'm not sure about prices either for panos nor still photos, so if you guys can help me I would appreciate it, you guys can either post or send me by private messenger. Any prices for hotels, real-estate, commercial, VTs and/or still photos would be fantastic.

I'm sorry if I'm double posting on this topic, but I searched and I couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Pierre

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on February-27-2006 at 6:53am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Pierre

I would say that you should make a price accordingly to the quality of panoramas. If they are good you can also charge high prices.

I my self an making medium panoramas (compared to some of the experts in here) and I have a standard price of 1700DKK (app. 260USD) per panorama. On bigger projects of 20+ panoramas I usually charge 155usd per image. And then I charge for the design of the tour, if they also want full screen panoramas and so on.

Your advantage is that you are the expert. It is my experience that the clients know very little about the value/prices of panoramas and the amount of work that is behind making one.

I would start by quoting a high price and then offer a substantial discount. People love terms as, reduced price, discount and so on.

Hope this helps. I know that the pricing can be very hard.

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by atomicmak on February-27-2006 at 7:08am
View atomicmak's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by atomicmak Search   Visit atomicmak's Homepage www   Quote atomicmak Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
atomicmak
Standard Member
Standard Member
India
November-19-2005
54 Posts
this is very true.

you can charge on breakups like Wide-Eyes showed up.

Basic version
Bigger version
Addon Version (quicktime - fullscreen)
may be full bottom price or bottom logo price

then tour design price and other interface design price etc.

-------------
Regards
mak
www.vox360.in

Message posted by Pierre.ca on February-27-2006 at 7:25am
View Pierre.ca's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Pierre.ca Search   Quote Pierre.ca Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Pierre.ca
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-21-2006
8 Posts
Thank you very much Wide-Eyes and atomicmak,

About the panos, that's what I'm doing, so I think I'm on the right path, I guess .

Do you guys have any idea on the price for still pics? How much do photographers usually charge?

Thanks

Pierre

Message posted by 360texas on February-27-2006 at 10:43am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

You might consider, calling or visiting photographers websites and look for their pricing structures.

Panoramas and still imaging are only an "Added value" for the client.  They provide better customer visibility.  The results are if the hotel customer can see the hotel product.. and they make a booking at that hotel, then the hotel will receive that added revenue and profit. 

Another way to look at it, is that your imaging is reducing their 'NON sold rooms'.. or they are reducing the Hotels Lost room revenue.'

To see what hotel management companies are now doing HOTEL VR's scroll down on this page HOTEL - ONLINE Listing and click on 'read the List' just above the panorama.

http://www.360texas.com/services/index.htm

You might also look at this thead called ROI (return on investment) and Hotel Industry.

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=1&TopicID=364&SearchPagePosition=1&search=ROI&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Topic&forum=1&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by 360texas on February-28-2006 at 5:47pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Here is another link that you can use to calculate ROI

http://www.panoramas.ch/preise/roi_e.aspx

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave