Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: java problem ptviewer Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by atomicmak on March-06-2006 at 12:35am
View atomicmak's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by atomicmak Search   Visit atomicmak's Homepage www   Quote atomicmak Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
atomicmak
Standard Member
Standard Member
India
November-19-2005
54 Posts
i've found there is some problem with java viewer (ptviewer)

some pano stop and do nothing when click and some run with one click.

clients told that using java viewer (ptviewer26.jar) sometime pano run's and sometime not.

i have developed our gallery cd also in java but that also behave same. if i click secondtime on the same html link for same pano then it runs.

system config are perfect good condition, java loads ok. dont know why it behave like nothing.

can anyone help ?

-------------
Regards
mak
www.vox360.in

Message posted by 360texas on March-06-2006 at 11:55am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Your test page is http://www.vox360.in/gallery.php?bob=1

After testing your broadband and dialup links with IE6 +JVM and FoxFire +Sun 1.5  I can repeat your issues.  You are using Ptviewer 2.6

Suggest try using Ptviewer 2.7  with IE6 +JVM and FoxFire +Sun 1.5

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by atomicmak on March-07-2006 at 1:22am
View atomicmak's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by atomicmak Search   Visit atomicmak's Homepage www   Quote atomicmak Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
atomicmak
Standard Member
Standard Member
India
November-19-2005
54 Posts
well i do have find the solution that is

Sun Java.

Dont use 1.5x use previous
J2re 1.4.2-07 as it is working ok on my

Firefox.
IE uses JVM

still trying out other R&D with more machin's and different tasks.

Will post results after i found some solid reason ..

-------------
Regards
mak
www.vox360.in

Message posted by atomicmak on March-08-2006 at 7:02am
atomicmak
Standard Member
Standard Member
India
November-19-2005
54 Posts
i have found finally the same bug confirmed.

i have tried to encrypt .ptv file with running on ptviewer2.8 and posted on problem of image disturbance.

after i remove J2SE 1.5

having J2RE 1.4.2 with Firefox and IE JVm it is running perfectly without any issue.

here i conclude the issue of J2SE 1.5 so please everyone note that dont use 1.5 version untill there is some update come and note comes from developer that this issue been solved.

-------------
Regards
mak
www.vox360.in

Message posted by btos on March-08-2006 at 6:43pm
View btos's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by btos Search   Visit btos's Homepage www   Quote btos Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
btos
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-08-2006
18 Posts
I downloaded the so-called upgrade last week and have had sorry performance on an otherwise flawless platform, prior to the upgrade from Java. I looked in my cp and saw the old versions still on the hard drive. I was tempted to remove them to see if there were conflicts but shied away from that. I guess you should be able to just uninstall the offending software and have the old version working again? Anyone? I need to post a link to the proper download for clients who have no Java installed. I already have a new one who cannot view panos. I am loathe to make myself look bad by recommending that downlad but I still look bad without it. I need to link to the OLD version of the software. I'll be looking to see if it still exists. I sent the Sun bums a message about the problems.

Message posted by btos on March-08-2006 at 7:46pm
View btos's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by btos Search   Visit btos's Homepage www   Quote btos Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
btos
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-08-2006
18 Posts
I uninstalled the Sun Java abortion and now when I open up a pano, the browsers both crash and burn! I think this fourm needs to get on some JAVA ASSS!

Message posted by atomicmak on March-09-2006 at 12:14am
atomicmak
Standard Member
Standard Member
India
November-19-2005
54 Posts
well i have first installed 1.4x of Sun's Java and it was working and then it auto ask me to upgrade to latest and i did live upgrade then i didnt seem any problem at that time.

but now i have faced a lot of problems with that live upgrade of 1.5x and i did uninstall of that upgrade patch and back to 1.4x again and it works like charm for me as it was before upgrade.

so here i assume that SUN has lot of bug for 1.5 specific to pano purpose.

let me know if anyone else has already resolve the issue.

-------------
Regards
mak
www.vox360.in

Message posted by btos on March-09-2006 at 12:29am
btos
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-08-2006
18 Posts
I finally got rid of it. I had to do two system restores and and two uninstalls. Kinda like a Microsoft service pack huh?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register