Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: 4 vs. 6/Starting out in San Antonio Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Blacktip on March-07-2006 at 3:27pm
View Blacktip's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Blacktip Search   Quote Blacktip Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Blacktip
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-07-2006
39 Posts

Is there a great amount of quality difference in shooting a 4TB series vs a 6TB series for the finished product? Is there much difference in time to set up? how long does it take to shoot a room inside? Are most people using flashes, or adjusting exposure times to capture ambient lighting?

I work in real estate and currently I am producing archaic single row panos, but I am upgrading everything to shoot full 360x360 in the next few weeks.

I'll be shooting a Fuji S2 Pro (friend upgraded to the S3 and doesn't need the extra body), Manfrotto 303sph, sigma 8mm, mounted on a Manfrotto 161MK2 with the leveling base.

Message posted by 360texas on March-07-2006 at 4:27pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Welcome to the Forum Blacktip.

If you are using a Sigma 8 then it is only 4 drum +Top.  You will get the tripod head in the 'Bottom' image unless you dismount the Fuji and take a straight down shot at arms length +same elevation as the pan head.  Yes you will get your feet in the image, but they come out during stitching

The 6 shot is FULL frame.  I think it was setup for the Nikon and Nikkor 10.5 lens.

Hope this helps

Dave still at 360Texas.com

Fort Worth

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register