Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Rawshooter tutorial?? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Wide-Eyes on March-13-2006 at 10:10am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi

A couple of days ago I downloaded the free version og RAwshooter Essentiels 2006. Now I have shoot my first pano with RAW files. It was the city square of Copenhagen so I wanted to try shooting in RAW in order to be able to correct the exposure so I can blend the images in photomatix.

I am having a couple of problems with the program, most likely because I do not know how to use it properly, so does any of you have a tutorial that could help me in our line of work?? Perhaps Gen lee??

My main concern is that all the images I shoot in RAW format was filled with noise. I have never shoot a RAW image before. Is this normal??? I know I can correct the noice with rawshooter and programs like noise ninja, but I would rather not have any noise to remove.

I hope someone can help me.

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by atomicmak on March-14-2006 at 1:09am
View atomicmak's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by atomicmak Search   Visit atomicmak's Homepage www   Quote atomicmak Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
atomicmak
Standard Member
Standard Member
India
November-19-2005
54 Posts
well noise becomes appear because you might shoot at lower aperture and exposure combination with higher ISO.

shoot at minimum ISO rate if you have lower light source wich requires to low down the F# value and based on exposure values.

the best way to work arround as per my knowledge is

Photoshop CS2.
May be Nikon Capture Editor but (i recommend PSCS2)

Also i do use Neat Image Image touchup software to reduce Noise and expose some sharpness. then again Photoshop to enhance image and then i use UnltraSharpen Plugin to little sharpness expose.

may be this would help you work with raw files.

-------------
Regards
mak
www.vox360.in

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on March-15-2006 at 5:11am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi

I do not have Photoshop cs, only version 7.

I shoot my images with F. 8.0 and ISO 50. normally not much problems with noise, and those there are can be corrected with noise ninja.

I guess I just need a little more experience using rawshooter essentials and shooting in RAW.

Thanks for the reply though

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register