Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Equipment for sale Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by mediaPix on March-20-2006 at 1:38pm
View mediaPix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mediaPix Search   Visit mediaPix's Homepage www   Quote mediaPix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mediaPix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-19-2004
69 Posts

Hope this is Ok but thought I'd post a link to some gear I have for sale. I've seen other links in this forum so here goes.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZmediapixQQhtZ-1 

There are two items Lens and Pano head. I do have the Nikon 4500 camera to go with this set up but havn't listed it yet. Anyone intrested give me a shout via the auction.

Regards

-------------

Nikon D70s, Sigma 8mm, Agnos MrotatorTShort, Photoshop CS, Panoweaver 3 & 4

Message posted by zjoker on March-20-2006 at 1:42pm
View zjoker's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zjoker Search   Visit zjoker's Homepage www   Quote zjoker Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts
I am not sure about the link posting rules. A comment on your auction though. I would suggest listing all the cameras that rotator will work for, and I would also suggest listing the auction(s) in USD instead of pounds. You may cut of alot of potential buyers otherwise.

Message posted by mediaPix on March-20-2006 at 1:57pm
View mediaPix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mediaPix Search   Visit mediaPix's Homepage www   Quote mediaPix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mediaPix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-19-2004
69 Posts

Thanks for the comments Zjoker.

Will try your suggestion on listing compatible cameras. Any idea where I can find a complete list of compatible cameras?  tried Kaidan www.

P.S Jury is out on the USD v Sterling.

Regards

-------------

Message posted by zjoker on March-20-2006 at 2:14pm
View zjoker's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zjoker Search   Visit zjoker's Homepage www   Quote zjoker Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts

I think you came to the right place to get the compatility info. Smooth should have the answer.

I can only speak for me, but if I have to go find a calculator to figure out how much an item is in USD, most of the time I will pass it up. The fact that you deal in sterling in your country would only make it natural for you to list it that way. I am a little suprised they do not have a converter on the acution...Is it because the exchange rate changes daily?

Message posted by smooth on March-21-2006 at 12:06am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

FC-E8 will fit:

Coolpix 880 (with UR-E2), Coolpix 885 (with UR-E4), CP950, CP995, Coolpix 4300 (with UR-E4), CP4500, CP5000 (with UR-E8) among others.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by zxcvbnm on March-21-2006 at 4:37am
View zxcvbnm's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zxcvbnm Search   Quote zxcvbnm Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zxcvbnm
Gold Member
Gold Member

September-16-2005
156 Posts
I think the thing with this kaidan head is you can't slide the camera from slide to side to put the center of the lens over the rotator. So you have to have one of the cameras designed for it and the correct kaidan fitting bracket.

So you could use it with the 4500 as it comes with the bracket.
bh photo lists still accepting orders for the coolpix 5000 bracket and the 990 bracket so if they come you could use those cameras. Otherwise you will probably have trouble getting brackets as I think they have probably stopped manufacturing them and are running down the stocks.
bh link

Message posted by mediaPix on March-21-2006 at 5:33pm
mediaPix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-19-2004
69 Posts

Thanks for all your input.

Regards

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register