Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: What to get for a cylindricl shot Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by use2bkewl on March-29-2006 at 11:13am
View use2bkewl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by use2bkewl Search   Quote use2bkewl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
use2bkewl
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-16-2005
62 Posts
I wan requested to do a cylindrical shot I know why right, well it has to do with the viewer script they made I let them know the difference but then again in sales. Dont fight'em Write'm right.
So I have a d70 getting here in a few days and would like to buy a inexpensive rotor head on ebay fo rthis project I wanna be sure It comes out nice and all my rotators are MRA from Agnos and hte 360P which will not work.
I saw the panosaurus on ebay anyone suggest it I wont use it much at all and already know the weight issue of only holding three pounds anyony try this setup before?

Message posted by use2bkewl on March-31-2006 at 2:01am
View use2bkewl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by use2bkewl Search   Quote use2bkewl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
use2bkewl
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-16-2005
62 Posts
Anyone do this here?

Message posted by smooth on March-31-2006 at 8:04am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

This is a Panoweaver forum. Panoweaver stitches Fisheye images only. This might account for the no reply. Also I had to read your post/questions many times before I could make sense of them as I did not find them very clear. You can of course crop the top and bottom off to create a cylindrical panorama. Any panohead capable of  taking the pictures for a spherical panorama can be used for a cylindrical panorama. So long as you can position the camera for the correct entrance pupil (nodal point) of that particular lens being used. If you are planning to use a longer styled lens I would suggest you go with the www.agnos.com MrotatorTCPLong.

Hopefully this is of some help to you.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register