Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Immervision queries Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by steiner on April-09-2006 at 9:30pm
View steiner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by steiner Search   Visit steiner's Homepage www   Quote steiner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts

I'm reposting this as my client is asking a few of these questions - as I'd feared.  If this is not the place to inquire over this much appreciated if someone could at least point me in the right direction...

--

Hello all

Just having a play with Immervision and I've got a few questions to ask.

1. Can I customise the tool bar icons with my own graphic slices?

2. Is it possible to add Alt tags to the tool bar buttons? (hover labels would help users who aren't sure of the button functions)

3. Do I direct users to the same Java url as I would for the Panoweaver player? ie. http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

4. Can you limit the zoom in/zoom out levels?

5. Do any decent tutorials/help pages exist for this product?

EDIT: sorry...

6. Can you replace the Immervision loading screen with a clients logo, etc?

7. I can't seem to get the arrow keys to control any movement.  Is this a bug?

8. What do the HS and cog buttons do?  Nothing from what I can tell.

That's all for now.  Thanks in advance.

Anthony

Message posted by rfh12002 on April-14-2006 at 8:28am
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi there Anthony

You might get more answers to this on www.panoguide.com (perhaps there isnt too many people using this as this is an easypano site).  Most of the people on panoguide come here too but if you haven't already, its a great place to try.

HTH

F

Message posted by zxcvbnm on April-14-2006 at 6:16pm
View zxcvbnm's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zxcvbnm Search   Quote zxcvbnm Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zxcvbnm
Gold Member
Gold Member

September-16-2005
156 Posts
Not to mention http://www.immervision.com/forum/

Generally speaking you can do allot of customisation with immervision but it is very fiddly and involves doing it manually though writing xml files and such which can be rather daunting.

Its worth remembering that its not really officially released yet. They just let people try the technology to show it off. The proper release will be when they release the software to go with the player that will let you create tours and such more easily, but this will not be out for weeks or months, its hard to know. It is great though.

Message posted by steiner on April-18-2006 at 8:52am
View steiner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by steiner Search   Visit steiner's Homepage www   Quote steiner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts
OK thanks fellas - I'll give both a go.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register