Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: One more Immervision query Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by steiner on May-01-2006 at 12:49pm
View steiner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by steiner Search   Visit steiner's Homepage www   Quote steiner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts

Hi all

I've created the following pano using Immervision:

http://www.condottiero.com/mkgeneral/1/

but am looking to emulate the following UI I'd created with PT Viewer Scripter:

http://www.condottiero.com/mkcreates/1/

I would like to:

1. maintain the buttons in the lower right hand corner (both in and out of full screen mode) and

2. maintain the semi transparent bar (presently a PNG file) seen at the bottom (top not important). 

I'm guessing I would need to use a wide graphic (to cater for full screen) and an image map to create the hotspots for the buttons.  Has anyone any code examples they could point me too or is this just not possible in Immervision?

Note:  I've posted this query on the Immervision board last week but I've not received any feedback - as yet.

Message posted by 360texas on May-01-2006 at 3:02pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Well, I see your code.  You might consider changing the FRAME param file from a bar.png to a transparent bar.gif.

The Shot spots 0 through 7 are mouse click hotzone box positions over the frame (containing the 3 buttons).  Shotspots are defined as:

Starting at the upper left corner of the viewer box as 0,0 pixels.  So for each button on the 'Frame' param button graphic you will have x,y,a,b coordinate points.

Yes you can get these coordinates automatically using PT  Viewer Scripter.  But this is the basis.

<PARAM name = shotspot0 value = " x635 y458 a651 b478 u'ptviewer:startAutoPan(0,0,1.01)' ">

0,0 upper left corner of the viewer window

x---------a
|.............|
y---------b

x = 458 pixels upper left corner of the hotzone
a = 478 pixels upper right

y= 635 pixels lower left corner
b=651 pixels lower right corner

<PARAM NAME=file value="biral1.jpg">
    <PARAM name=wait value="wait.gif"> 
    <PARAM name=frame value="bar.png"> change to transparent bar.jif
    <param name=barcolor value="993333">
    <PARAM name=bgcolor value="003333">
    <PARAM name=auto value="0.6">
    <PARAM name=panmin value="-180">
    <PARAM name=panmax value="180">
    <PARAM name=pan value="0">
    <PARAM name=tiltmin value="-90">
    <PARAM name=tiltmax value="90">
    <PARAM name=tilt value="0">
    <PARAM name=fovmin value="50">
    <PARAM name=fovmax value="113">
    <PARAM name=fov value="90">
<PARAM name = shotspot0 value = " x635 y458 a651 b478 u'ptviewer:startAutoPan(0,0,1.01)' ">
<PARAM name = shotspot1 value = " x619 y458 a635 b478 u'ptviewer:startAutoPan(0,0,0.99)' ">
<PARAM name = shotspot2 value = " x575 y467 a605 b478 u'ptviewer:startAutoPan(0,-1.0,1.0)' ">

Only need 3 buttons  0 through 2

<PARAM name = shotspot3 value = " x575 y457 a605 b468 u'ptviewer:startAutoPan(0,1.0,1.0)' ">
<PARAM name = shotspot4 value = " x549 y457 a566 b478 u'ptviewer:startAutoPan(1.0,0,1.0)' ">
<PARAM name = shotspot5 value = " x531 y457 a548 b478 u'ptviewer:startAutoPan(-1.0,0,1.0)' ">
<PARAM name = shotspot6 value = " x661 y455 a714 b476 u'http://www.condottiero.com' t'_blank' ">
<PARAM name = shotspot7 value = " x6 y2 a232 b25 u'http://www.condottiero.com' t'_blank' ">

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by 360texas on May-01-2006 at 5:13pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

I just ran into something interesting while looking at a Tourweaver site

I am using IE6 modified with MS April 11 patch. [not sure that is relevant].

When looking at a TW popup page and then clicking on View Java Console this was displayed

ImmerVision PURE Player PRO (tm) for Java v1.0 Copyright ImmerVision 2002-2006 all rights reserved.

Java Version: 1.1.4 from Microsoft Corp.

Operating system: Windows NT version 5.1 on x86

Mouse wheel not supported.

Render mode 2.

Memory optimization enabled.

Internal cache system enabled.

Antialiasing on stop.

Finished.

Does this mean that TWeaver applet is based on Immervision's applet ?

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by steiner on May-02-2006 at 9:07am
View steiner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by steiner Search   Visit steiner's Homepage www   Quote steiner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts

Thanks Dave,

Re. the above code, is this to be used within an Immervision XML page?  If so which one (sorry - I'm not a coder).  Also - the controls need to sit at the 'bottom' of the window - even when in full screen.  Not sure if I made that clear?

Re. Tourweaver, that is interesting.  Makes you wish we could have the full screen capability within published tours!

Cheers

Message posted by 360texas on May-02-2006 at 9:13am
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

The PTViewer.jar [used in PT Viewer Scripter] will position the FRAME image in the lower right corner of the viewer window by default.

The parameters you see above are for PTViewer not Immervision.  We might be getting confused here.

Java Console comment. No that is not coding.  In Firefox when viewing the pano...  click on Tools and select the option for Java Console.  Firefox will reveal java issues with the java engine and source code.  Its a good way to debug your pano parameters if it is not working properly. In this case we were looking at a Tour Weaver page and panorama and the Java Console was reporting that the applet used was based on Immervision applet.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by steiner on May-02-2006 at 11:09am
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts

Ah yes, we were talking at cross purposes.  I'm looking to get a semi transparent bar behind my buttons in Immervision.  Any idea how to achieve this?

EDIT:  Just got some feedback from Immervision so I may be OK.  Will try it out tomorrow.

Message posted by steiner on May-03-2006 at 12:50pm
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts

OK, I've got this far:

http://www.condottiero.com/mkgeneral/Pano1/

But how do you constrain the bar to the bottom of the page - even in full screen mode?  The Immervision board seems unable to answer this question.

Message posted by 360texas on May-03-2006 at 2:36pm
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Ok.. just looked at your Pano1 page.  You are using immervision applet Pure something.jar  and its applet code.

I am sorry, I only know about PTviewer jar and its applet code strings.

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by steiner on May-04-2006 at 5:19am
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts

OK no worries Dave - I don't seem to be getting any joy out of Immervision support either.

Message to EasyPano - please if possible include full screen fuctionality into your applet (as with Immervision).  It's the only reason I'm using their product - but it in no way offers as much UI design control as your offering.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register