Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Java vs QuickTime Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Susz on May-09-2006 at 10:34am
View Susz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Susz Search   Quote Susz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Susz
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-28-2006
33 Posts
Anyone any idea why, when you restrict the floor/ceiling view in Panoweaver, you can see these alterations in QuickTime but Java still shows tripod.

Message posted by 360texas on May-09-2006 at 10:43am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Would you be so kind as to provide your website page URL so that we too may see your 2 panorama images?  Then we can look at the html code and provide a meaningful reply.

Thanks

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by Susz on May-13-2006 at 6:28am
View Susz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Susz Search   Quote Susz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Susz
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-28-2006
33 Posts

Hi Dave

Thanks for the reply. The website link where it can be tested at the moment is http://sue.wowsolutions.co.uk/. This is the Java version which does not reflect the restrictions I put in that work in QuickTime. Do you need to be able to compare the QuickTime one with the Java as I will need to arrange that to go on the website as well.

I am still in the early stages of creating panos and had not realised that the changes I make in QuickTime weren't reflected in Java. The website is still in the development stage and the person who is doing it for us wants me to send the files in Java. I can't seem to get the very top and bottom to match exactly, that's why I wanted to apply restrictions. I am sure this will be fine for the majority of the shots we will do! But obviously, I would like to be able to get the bottom and top matched perfect. I can put a logo on the bottom so that isn't too much of a problem but the top will be if the customer wants that to show.

We are taking three shots as you will be able to see.

Thanks for the help it is much appreciated.

Susz

Message posted by 360texas on May-13-2006 at 7:53pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Ok.. you are using Tourweaver, so maybe someone over on the Tourweaver Thread might better help you.

Click here to go to Tourweaver Thread.

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_forum_topics.asp?ForumID=6

I will move this over to TW now.

Here is your <Applet code set, and I can not see the file that controls your image.  Just a note.. usually when using PTviewer.jar instead of name = "TWViewer".... I could look at the parameters and tell how your image was being displayed.  So sorry I can not help you at this point with the TWviewer java version.  HOWEVER,  if you can post the QTVR flavor image.. I might be able to compare the Java versus the QTVR image and determine the differences you are talking about.

codebase  = "."
archive   = "twviewer.jar"
code      = "com.easypano.tw.TWViewer.class"
name      = "TWViewer"
width     = "400"
height    = "300"
hspace    = "0"
vspace    = "0"
mayscript = "true"
 ID="Object1" VIEWASTEXT>
<PARAM name = iniFile    value = "Config.tx1">
<PARAM name = skin.bgcolor    value = "255, 255, 255">