Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Real estate portals Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by sparrowhawk360 on May-16-2006 at 10:20am
View sparrowhawk360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sparrowhawk360 Search   Quote sparrowhawk360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sparrowhawk360
Standard Member
Standard Member

July-20-2005
26 Posts
We're starting work with a local estate agent and will be producing quite a few tours per month to start off with.

If you're already working with an Estate Agent, what do you find the best way to deliver the photos (QTVR or Java).

1. Host pics on your own site
2. Give estate agent all pics and code and let them host
3. use some kind of property virtual tour portal management thingy?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Message posted by adavis2 on May-16-2006 at 9:04pm
View adavis2's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by adavis2 Search   Quote adavis2 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
adavis2
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-12-2005
46 Posts
This really depends on the comfort level of the Realtor and you.  Typically I find that most (not all) Realtors can barly check their email, so giving them code is out of the question.  I created a database application that i put all my tours into, and have it generate the code based on the available features, and i just give the client a url to link to, or to post in their MLS application.  I do a combination of 1 and 3.

Message posted by RuddersUK on May-17-2006 at 8:42am
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
Our property site is all java based and we offer the complete service to the agent, they just book us to come and take the pics and we send them a ref number once the tour is on the page for clients etc. Each agent has there own section page of listings.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register