Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Transporting Equipment Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Blacktip on June-13-2006 at 4:29pm
View Blacktip's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Blacktip Search   Quote Blacktip Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Blacktip
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-07-2006
39 Posts

I'm using the Agnos TCPS on a Manfrotto 161 mk2 tripod which weighs a ton, but it does give me some interesting aerial effects since it goes to 9'7".

My question, how do you transport your pano heads? Do you pull off the bracket from the rotation base and put it back on site using previous markings? Do you unscrew the whole thing from the tripod and carry it in its own case?

Message posted by VT360 on June-13-2006 at 5:28pm
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

i leave my 3265 bogen head permanently fix to the tripod.

then i attach my pano head to a quick release plate. they stay fixed/merged. i never take them apart.

this quick release plate(with pano head attached) goes on and off the the 3265 bogen head. is an easy and fast set up for me.

once i remove the quick release plate(with pano head attache) i put in a padded photographer bag.

hope this gives you an idea and i dont have any markings to worry about it.

Message posted by eagle on June-14-2006 at 1:01pm
View eagle's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by eagle Search   Quote eagle Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
eagle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

April-14-2004
382 Posts
For me, I have the 3265 always on the tripod.

The Agnos head is always on the camera with the quick release attached for easy mounting/dismounting from the 3265.

I have a single aluminum travel case that houses the pano gear plus the d70 gear for taking stills.

r,
eagle

Message posted by VT360 on June-14-2006 at 2:15pm
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

hey eagle,

great minds think alike...lol  i think

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register