Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Poll: What can Pw&Tw do for u? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by danny on June-20-2006 at 3:16am
View danny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by danny Search   Quote danny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
danny
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-06-2006
69 Posts

Panoweaver and Tourweaver are widely accepted, and we need to know what do you do with Pw&Tw. So we can offer better service to support you.

Please post this topic and we would make this poll a interactive game.

1. Which industry are you in? For instance, real estate, interior decorating,tourist... (detailed anwer will be much helpful).

2. Why did you use them? Which function do you like most?

3. What new fucntion do you need? 

4. What function needs to be improved?

5. How many competitors do you know use Pw&Tw? or other similar software?

Any answer will be rather appreciated! Wish you play this game with me!

-------------
Easypano, Inc.

Message posted by smooth on June-20-2006 at 4:46am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

1) Graphic Art, Web Design, Photography & Multi Media.

2) To make money and for fun.

3) The Number 1 requirement is to be able to use both SmartBlend and Enblend plug-ins with Panoweaver. File output should not have Caps in the code. Tourweaver code should be easier to edit commands.

4) Output to support (Sprites in Quicktime) and IEFix in the .html output files.

5) I have no interest in competitors or what they use unless one of my customers asks.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by 360texas on June-20-2006 at 9:01am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

All of above and

Panoweaver to support 16bit output.

Panoweaver to create Cylinderical stitching - That makes it more competitive with other stitching software.

Tourweaver to support FULL SCREEN output like above 1024 x 768 and imaging wide screen 16:9 as selectable menu options.

Tourweaver to support relative paths like  ../myfolder/myfile.jpg  as compared to only hard paths like

http://360texas.com/myfolder/myfile.jpg

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by 360texas on June-22-2006 at 1:45pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Suggest also output feathered layered psd file format from Panoweaver for editing in Photo Shop.

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by smooth on June-23-2006 at 2:29pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Request 1) Would be nice to have a customizable right click "About Window" to display like it does with the "Standard Edition" where the Easypano info is, where as the "Pro" edition would allow our own business details and graphic.

This would be a great way to allow the skin to be all about our customer and all their information but the "Right Click" pop window would allow us to enter the tour maker info.

This window should also be accessible via a button/hyperlink in/on the the "Help" menu button option.

Request 2) I would like to be able to set what mouse pointer I would like used over the "viewer applet" and also over a "Hyperlink" I should be able to choose "4 Point Directional Arrows" or "2 Way arrow for Cylindrical Panoramas" or Quicktime like "Circle" and with Hyperlinks I should be able to choose a style of "Hand" etc.

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by maserati on June-24-2006 at 12:45am
View maserati's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by maserati Search   Quote maserati Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
maserati
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-04-2005
51 Posts
A - High Res full screen panos

B - Easy stitch conversion from web dailup quality to CD quality. It is a lot of work to restitch at the higher res for every pano. Then having to take the output to another program makes a deliverable high res pano very time consuming.

Touweaver - Copy what circlepix is doing. Great interface (GUI), Choice between 3D and 2D viewing, Stretch sizing of panowindows.

-------------
John R Sembrot

Message posted by Gen. Lee on June-26-2006 at 2:13pm
View Gen. Lee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gen. Lee Search   Quote Gen. Lee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gen. Lee
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-15-2005
372 Posts

I do high end realestate, vacation rentals, entertainment venues and artistic stuff. I have my own business and make my living exclusivly doing panoaramic work and stills. Its full time for me. I shoot about 15 jobs a week.

Pleading loudly not yelling:   A FLASH VIEWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved panoweaver and when I was just starting out it was perfect ( still do). But as time has passed I have become much more profecient in pano work. I would like to see PW have the ability to stitch ANY kind of image. Low level aerial work is  an example and shooting from horizontal poles and such. At times in 2 or three shot you my shoot the scene vertically vs horizontally or even at an angle. Basically some features that exist in "pano tools" like interactivly straitening the horizon and using any kind of lens and doing hand held stuff. PW needs an "advanced interface" vs just the "idiot proof" interface.

Manual point matching in stitching (pw 4.0)
It is difficlut to navagate this interface. The two edit windows need to have a feature that allows them to be "locked" together. It needs a feature like in photoshop where you can hold the space bar and grab the image and move it around to find matching areas. The windows need to lock or unlock so you can move them both together or seperatly. Currently the windows use sliding bars at the right and bottom and each image navagates seperatly. Very hard to use. It quite hard to find matching areas when zoomed in and you have to mess around with each image indepently to get a point in each window to click on.

When setting the points the use of keyboard arrow keys is very necessary. Once you set a point I want to use the arrow keys to move the point pixel by pixel. The mouse is not accurate enough to move the point accuratly. To do this you have to zoom way in. The magnified area of the point is quite good if you could use the keyboard keys to nudge it just right. But now you have zoom way in to get enough accuracy then zoom way out to find another point.

You also need a key board short cut to allow zooming in while paning the image with a "hand". Othere wise you have click the zoom tool then zoom each image then go back to panning them image. This is not very efficient.......especially when you have 15 jobs waiting to be stitched and the deadline is in 3 days.

As mentioned above - A propely layered photoshop file with blending. I would love to tweek the stitching in photoshop. I have to use pano tools if I have an image that needs this. Crowd shots are the first kind of scene that this is necessary for.

More to come

General Lee

Message posted by 360texas on June-26-2006 at 3:04pm
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Panoweaver and Tourweaver need to function on a 64bit operating system.  It also needs to learn about and use dual core processors.

MS Vista is coming (yeah where have I heard that before).  Might as well start planning for it.  You will be along way ahead of the other stitching programs.

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by danny on June-29-2006 at 4:44am
View danny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by danny Search   Quote danny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
danny
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-06-2006
69 Posts

Thank you for your reply. Your ideas are really excellent and I have submitted to our programmars.

In fact, some of ideas have been realized in our new version.

But I hope more viewers can provide their information so we may know more.

Message posted by 360texas on June-29-2006 at 1:35pm
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Hi Danny,

"But I hope more viewers can provide their information so we may know more."

Would you like us to explain more about our suggestions ?

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register