Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Virtual Tour/PicturePath hosting services Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by maserati on June-29-2006 at 5:40pm
View maserati's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by maserati Search   Quote maserati Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
maserati
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-04-2005
51 Posts

Are there any competing services new to the market?

I am a vrguild user and had checked out one other group mentioned a while back but they did not seem a better alternative. I was hoping to do some comparative shopping for GUI.

-------------
John R Sembrot

Message posted by maserati on June-29-2006 at 7:11pm
View maserati's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by maserati Search   Quote maserati Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
maserati
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-04-2005
51 Posts
Here a few providers with a quick yahoo search

from the Panoweaver website

erealty web

Hometour360virtualtours
(spoke with Rich here. Has a pretty simple business plan, direct from Tourweaver sounds good)

Ok thats it I guess I did a yahoo search picked up 15 or twenty tabs of websites and just finished going through them all. About the only providers I could find are on the panoweaver website. Then again none of the ones listed showed up on my search results either.

Does anyone else have a host for virtual tours they can recommend?

Has anyone seen the lsit of Picture Path Partners providers on Realtor.com lately. They must have lowered the price. The last time I checked it was around 6k annually.

-------------
John R Sembrot

Message posted by eagle on June-30-2006 at 11:22am
View eagle's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by eagle Search   Quote eagle Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
eagle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

April-14-2004
382 Posts
I have hometour360virtualtours and love it.

SIMPLE. VERY EASY. VERY AFFORDABLE .... AND IT WORKS!

Customer support is topnotch. They pick up the phone and respond to emails quickly.

r,
eagle

Message posted by 360VRE on June-30-2006 at 11:49am
View 360VRE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360VRE Search   Visit 360VRE's Homepage www   Quote 360VRE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360VRE
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-22-2004
40 Posts

Yes, we are still here. Hometour360VirtualTours.com that is, we have geared our site towards the professional virtual tour provider. We now support "direct linking", meaning that you just provide us the virtual tour link and it will be posted just as you intended the tour to look. We do not add our logo or try and fit your tour into our template. This is true for our FTP hosting as well.

We are working on expanding our networks and will pass on the information to Easypano when we do. We agree that Realtor.com is a must, but why stop their.

Giving our clients the distribution to make their tours more desirable is our goal.

HT360VT

-------------
HT360VT Support Team

Message posted by VT360 on June-30-2006 at 2:05pm
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

Richard, Homeseekers and homes is a little different than realtor. com - can you explain how the process works to get the links on those sites?

Your site says *Homeseekers.com & Homes.com tours can only be posted

if the listing exist on those websites.

How do we get the listings there? Thanks.

Message posted by Gen. Lee on June-30-2006 at 5:24pm
View Gen. Lee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gen. Lee Search   Quote Gen. Lee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gen. Lee
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-15-2005
372 Posts

I would go with hometour360virtualtours. I use them and they have great prices and great service. The direct link is what sold me. I do all custom layouts for my clients with some having more than just panos such and floor plans and info pages. The direct link allows me complete control over the layout and I can control access to the tour. I don't like uploading my source pano files to a server I can't control. But thats just me.

I can answer VT360's question as I have actually called all the other providers. Realtor.com will list any mls listing on their site that they can pull from the public MLS database's who support Realtor.com's API. However, realtors who are paying members and/or have a "featured account" will get their listing to come up first before the public listings.

Homeseekers and Homes.com require the realtor to be a paying member. This means they must pay their fee to get an account. If they have an account then the tours will be posted just like on Realtor.com. Some, but not many Board of Realtor MLS systems have "board memberships" which means any realtor who is a member of that organization can have their listing posted without an individual account just like at realtor.com. If the board is not a member of one of these sites then it is up to the indivudual realtor to get an account.

Hometour360virtualtours will post your tour to these sites just like Realtor.com for the one price but the realtor must have a membership at these sites.

The many real estate portals listed like Yahoo Real estate etc....will list your tours just like it was a normal web page. So no special account is required.

General Lee

Message posted by VT360 on June-30-2006 at 11:59pm
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

Thanks Gen.

Is yahoo pulling the listings from the MLS?

Will a tour link from hometours360virtualtours show up on Yahoo?

Message posted by smooth on July-01-2006 at 10:38am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Just a point to anybody reading this outside of the USA.

This thread is relevant only to those wishing to add their tours to the US based realtor.com real estate network it is not relevant to the rest of the world.

Just to avoid any confusion.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by 360texas on July-01-2006 at 2:10pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Smooth,

Just curious, does Australia have a Real Estate (MLS) Multiple Listing Service Provider ?  Is there a dominate Australian Realtor that works  with MLS?

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by smooth on July-01-2006 at 3:23pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

No thank god!

www.realestate.com.au but they don't control the market solely. There is also www.propertyguide.com.au among others.

Australia has laws about monopolising and there must be free trade and competition. Otherwise you end up with rip offs.

You also can use whatever brand of viewer you like for virtual tours. I must say I'm amazed at the situation in America.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register