Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Share your story with us? Welcome! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by danny on July-26-2006 at 2:15am
View danny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by danny Search   Quote danny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
danny
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-06-2006
69 Posts

We came here and become friends.Day after day we got to know each other.

So,my friend, why not share your panorama experiences with us? I would make a cup of coffee and enjoy your story.

Each man is a world. Why not invite us to have a virtual tour in your world and share laugh and tears with you?

Come on! Write it down and share with us!

Message posted by 360texas on July-27-2006 at 1:44pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Ok,

Simple.

I retired after 37 years with the government and decided to change from high stress contract negotiations to photography. Panorama Photography is a good hobby.  I mean what part of retirement means 'Work'.  Fortunately it evolved into an enjoyable small part time business and consulting services.

From my desk, I frequently use Instant Messenger and our webcam and our aDSL connection to talk with folks all around the world to help [free]  to resolve panorama software and hardware issues. We also are one of moderaters on this forum.

Oh yes, we even contract for imaging services 2 or 3 times each year.  We do not want to have too much fun.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by Qvbc?! on August-01-2006 at 5:11am
View Qvbc?!'s Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Qvbc?! Search   Quote Qvbc?! Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Qvbc?!
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
December-10-2005
21 Posts
Interesting.

27 years old, from 5 working on real estate family agency and on my loans co., so to share customers...:-)

Always really interested in technology and, from some years, in photografy too; so tech+photo=360photos!

Last year, searching the web I've found first the IPIX solution but, too expensive; later easypano and agno's, the best solution I think!

I've made only 10/15 phototours only for my business, but in september I want to sell my service to the other real estate agencies with a very competitive agreement (for me first of all! ;-)) and l'm looking for faster solutions like oneshoot 360.

I live in a beatiful isle in Italy: Sardinia (Sardegna).

That's all! Avanti il prossimo...

-------------
The Houses
The money
The Phototours

Message posted by rfh12002 on August-06-2006 at 7:22pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Nice idea!

I'm a primary school teacher in Edinburgh. A few years back I came across a Titanic game called 'Adventure out of time'. As a person who was interested in this topic I bought it and marvelled at the game environment. A while later the film was making my pupils interested in it so I  let them see it. This lead on to discussions about all sorts of things - deck plans, photographs, survivors accounts etc.  The I bought the James Cameron 'Titanic Explorer' which features an amazing qtvr tour of the filmset.  This got me thinking that there would be a great use for these kind of tours.  Thinking that they cost thousands I left it at that. That was in 2001. I even presented all of this to a history in education group and said how excited I was by it.

In 2004 I found a magazine showing how this could be done and ended up trying anything and everything - even an 'egg' one shot.  I used TW and loved all it did. Ended up setting up my own company and now have almost finished producing four major tours of some really interesting places.

This forum has saved me hours and huge amounts of money and is my most frequently looked at page. Thanks to all of you and hopefully I can repay this help by helping others.

I've even made some great links with a local photographer and hope this to be the start of a great business partnership!

Message posted by VT360 on August-12-2006 at 12:43am
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts
on time in 72,  me and the lady where in the back seat of my vista cruiser overlooking the hills and she says, ......oh not that type of story...sorry guys  LOL 

Message posted by danny on August-13-2006 at 4:08am
View danny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by danny Search   Quote danny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
danny
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-06-2006
69 Posts

We would like to publish your stories with panorama industry in our website, so please contace me pr@easypano.com. I think this will promote your business in some way.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register