Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Change waiting .gif in panoweaver publish Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Qvbc?! on August-03-2006 at 11:14am
View Qvbc?!'s Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Qvbc?! Search   Quote Qvbc?! Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Qvbc?!
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
December-10-2005
21 Posts
I have tryed to change the waiting image opening the skin archive, but nothing happens.

So, is it possible to change it?

-------------
The Houses
The money
The Phototours

Message posted by smooth on August-03-2006 at 12:08pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Changing the loading screen is a job for Tourweaver.

Otherwise you can use PTviewer to display your panoramas.

Maybe the release of Panoweaver 5.0 will incorporate this function? You should add it to the wish list.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Qvbc?! on August-04-2006 at 5:47am
View Qvbc?!'s Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Qvbc?! Search   Quote Qvbc?! Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Qvbc?!
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
December-10-2005
21 Posts
Uhm, so I can't change it if I publish using panoweaver,

My idea was do the less work possibly, but using tourweaver I have to do skin, etc.... d**n!

-------------
The Houses
The money
The Phototours

Message posted by smooth on August-04-2006 at 11:10am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You can make a "no skin" Tourweaver tour no problem and if you choose you can add any other components you like. Make your own loader screen change buttons add hyperlinks and hotspots. It is all up to you.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Qvbc?! on August-07-2006 at 6:29am
Qvbc?!
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
December-10-2005
21 Posts
Too much work, I have to change my selling plans...

-------------
The Houses
The money
The Phototours

Message posted by danny on August-10-2006 at 11:44pm
View danny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by danny Search   Quote danny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
danny
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-06-2006
69 Posts

you may delete the skin.zip in Panoweaver 4. And then establish a new one, in which use your own logo.

this method may be fine. But if you just upzip the skin file and replace the logo, it won't work.

Message posted by smooth on August-11-2006 at 1:59am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Neat trick Danny.

Good to know for future reference.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by mediaPix on August-12-2006 at 8:00am
View mediaPix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mediaPix Search   Visit mediaPix's Homepage www   Quote mediaPix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mediaPix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-19-2004
69 Posts

Smooth

Not sure if I understand Danny's trick. I tried this but still get the easypano loading image even though in the P4 skin.zip file the image shows the Fly Vr waiting image. Even when I created my own zip with my own image the easypano logo shows but stalls on loading and doesn't load the pano image. Any workflow or method on how to do danny's trick would be good.

I have PT scripter but since installing P4 it dosen't work any more giving the message (invalid or corrupt jarfile PTscripter_win.jar) I'm presuming this is because I have Java 1.5 and not 1.4 installed. If I install the 1.4 my pano's don't always work having to refresh to start the image rotating. any solutions?

Regards

-------------

Nikon D70s, Sigma 8mm, Agnos MrotatorTShort, Photoshop CS, Panoweaver 3 & 4

Message posted by smooth on August-12-2006 at 10:42am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Mediapix,

Personally I haven't tried this "trick" that Danny mentioned. As soon as I get a little time I will give it a go.

I have both Panoweaver 4 and PT Scripter installed and both work fine but I do have both Java versions installed. Along with Microsoft JVM.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by mediaPix on August-12-2006 at 2:22pm
View mediaPix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mediaPix Search   Visit mediaPix's Homepage www   Quote mediaPix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mediaPix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-19-2004
69 Posts

Thanks Smooth, perhaps Danny could shed some light on this 'trick' he does say "may be fine" I'll give it another try.

Will try the Java 1.4 again hope it doesn't bugger up my Java again.

Regards

-------------

Nikon D70s, Sigma 8mm, Agnos MrotatorTShort, Photoshop CS, Panoweaver 3 & 4

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register