Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Lense/tripod? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by ECVP on August-25-2006 at 9:13am
View ECVP's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ECVP Search   Visit ECVP's Homepage www   Quote ECVP Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ECVP
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-24-2006
3 Posts
I just purchaced the studio 05 software and I have a nikon d70s camera. What lense/tripod do I need and where can I find it? 

-------------
ECVP

Message posted by mgora1 on August-25-2006 at 9:57am
View mgora1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mgora1 Search   Visit mgora1's Homepage www   Quote mgora1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mgora1
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-14-2005
117 Posts

We shoot with all canon equip so I can not help you with lens selction.  As far as tripod and rotator we use the combos below:

Agnos rotator:

http://www.agnos.com/catalogo.htm?v_lingua=ENG&v_iss_web=0000000000000007437612967820&v_categ_lista=PR001&v_cod_art_sche=MROTATORTCS&v_vai_primo_art=SI

Bogen tripod:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=217263&is=REG&addedTroughType=categoryNavigation

Leveling head:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=203536&is=REG&addedTroughType=categoryNavigation

-------------
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com

Message posted by ECVP on August-25-2006 at 7:43pm
View ECVP's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ECVP Search   Visit ECVP's Homepage www   Quote ECVP Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ECVP
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-24-2006
3 Posts
Any american websites that I can purchase these products?

-------------
ECVP

Message posted by smooth on August-26-2006 at 4:25am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Agnos only sell direct. You order and if you go for UPS shipping delivery in typically within 3 to 5 days. Many users on this forum use and have purchased without any issue directly from Agnos in Italy. Most here will highly recommend the products and service.

The other items listed are US based websites.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by 360texas on August-26-2006 at 12:18pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

My Agno's delivery times have been as short as 3 days, other large items have only taken 4 days. 

UPS Website lets you watch the shipping progress. Agno's emails you the UPS .pdf documents.  You can use the UPS tracking number to actually watch real time progress.

On the 4th day the UPS website said the packages was "Out for delivery".  About 10am I walked out to the street.  3 - 5 minutes later.. the UPS truck arrived. THAT IS UNreal. Almost magic !

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by VT360 on August-26-2006 at 8:07pm
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

hey magic man,

im trying to find out what % of website visitors have

javascript enabled.   not java applet.  javascript.

w3c  says 10% of their visitors.   but i think that # is high do to the techies that visit it.  any ideas?

p.s.  i also have heard nothing but positive praises for agnos.

Message posted by 360texas on August-27-2006 at 10:11am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

I think If you revisit

http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp

And scroll down to JavaScript Statistics it says that as of January 2006 90% of visitors have Javascript turned ON.  10% are turned OFF.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by VT360 on August-28-2006 at 10:28am
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

sorry.  yes. those are the stats i saw.

10% off,  but i heard somewhere that the w3 stats are not completely accurate

since techies go there and not regular folk.

but i read somewhere that 10% is high and in reality should be lower than that.

you know of other sites that show their visitor stats?

Message posted by spinem on August-29-2006 at 8:43am
View spinem's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by spinem Search   Quote spinem Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
spinem
Gold Member
Gold Member

February-02-2005
180 Posts
http://www.alexa.com/
then go to traffic ranking

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register