Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Challenging room of mirrors Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by phoenixrising on September-13-2006 at 9:02am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi there guys,

The Phoenix has been very busy and alas has had little time for forums as of late. however I hope to change this and thought I share some recent work taken.

This is an image of a room made of mirrors froma great Hotel in Berlin. If you follow this link to the TW forum you'll see the workflow and the 10 other images I also took. However those are not in full screen.... yet.

Anybody seen any useful Flash display software around??? The client is interested and whilst I've seen some i have yet to find something suitable.

Your comments are appreciatted.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by 360texas on September-13-2006 at 9:46am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

The link goes to a demo panorama page.  Tourweaver not there.

pano2QTVR now has a Flash pack

Here is 1 FLASH. swf I did few days ago as demo.  look at top for words Pano2QTVR FlashPack  and click FULL SCREEN text link

http://www.360texas.com/services/software/agnos/index.htm

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by phoenixrising on September-13-2006 at 10:12am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Thanks Dave, i've added the second link... however I've followed ur link and can't find "Pano2QTVR FlashPack".

Maybe I'm going blind

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by 360texas on September-13-2006 at 10:19am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

direct link to page

http://www.360texas.com/services/software/agnos/images/hd.html

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by 360texas on September-13-2006 at 10:20am
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Oh.. and to http://www.pano2qtvr.com

The FlashPack is really good for being only a ver 1.05.beta 2

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by phoenixrising on September-13-2006 at 11:13am
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

HHmm... I'm having a look at it now. Interesting thing is that they are able to do spherical panos. Didn't think that was possible. Cool... so what have your experiences been like?? And what about the Agnos pole??? whats that all about

-------------

Message posted by 360texas on September-13-2006 at 1:42pm
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

As of last Saturday 9 September the Flash pack beta 2 was released.  So I bought the upgrade.  It will convert any existing rectangular 2:1 (I think) panorama to flash format.

Oh the pole ?  Its like using a VERY high monopod.  Has its own spirit level. The base has a built in click stop. Comes with a suitable length remote shutter release (besure to specify your camera make and model number).  You can hear the shutter trip .. sound travels down the telescoping pole.

The No Parallax point no longer applies.. on a breezy day there can be as much as 30 cm (1 foot) displacement.  Stitching is a bit harder.. but it works.  Oh.. no zenith or nadir needed.

Thanks for asking

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by phoenixrising on September-13-2006 at 7:28pm
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

thought there would be displacement issues... hhmm... however i still like the idea. u done much work with it? Much interest?

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register