Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: batch processing Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Strudel on September-14-2006 at 11:51am
View Strudel's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Strudel Search   Visit Strudel's Homepage www   Quote Strudel Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Strudel
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-15-2002
18 Posts

I haven't been doing much in the pano arena for awhile.  I used to use the Batch processing software but it didn't and still doesn't do 3 fisheye images.  Is there a solution out there that would work with 3 images?  Just wondering why this hasn't been done.  Seems like the need would be there.

Thank

Message posted by zxcvbnm on September-14-2006 at 5:47pm
View zxcvbnm's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zxcvbnm Search   Quote zxcvbnm Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zxcvbnm
Gold Member
Gold Member

September-16-2005
156 Posts
I spent four solid hours today just opening sets of three images, applying settings and clicking the automatic control points button then saving it. Tottally mindless repetitive.

The only idea I've been able to come up with is that most people who make stitcher software treat it partly as art and think every pano should have your individual attention.

Sometimes I day dream about trying to get some of the key recording macro software and trying to automate it that way.

So yes I'd love to see some batch software.

Message posted by maserati on September-15-2006 at 4:39pm
View maserati's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by maserati Search   Quote maserati Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
maserati
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-04-2005
51 Posts
PanoW is so quick for me. I use key cmds ctrl+O to open, then select 4 images, add, and simply hit ctrl+L to stitch, and then Save.

This presumes that you set up stitching profiles and save them. The ctrl+l is the command to use the last profile. So as long as the images are processed the same way each time and you end up with the same photos specs each time the ctrl+l works fine with me.

I noticed that it works better than hitting the stitch buttons, or the half stitch mode. This does the whole job and seldomly asks for control points to complete.

-------------
John R Sembrot

Message posted by zxcvbnm on September-16-2006 at 3:58am
View zxcvbnm's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zxcvbnm Search   Quote zxcvbnm Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zxcvbnm
Gold Member
Gold Member

September-16-2005
156 Posts
Yes mine stitched quick and easy too. Its the mindless repetetiveness of it. For large batches of panos wouldn't you rather you could tell panoweaver to press the ctrl-l ctrl-o buttons for you and just come back to review them at the end?

Message posted by maserati on September-16-2006 at 9:24pm
View maserati's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by maserati Search   Quote maserati Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
maserati
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-04-2005
51 Posts
The old timers who use this software often pine about some "good ol' day" in the past when there was batch processing, maybe there still is.

Have you added the request to the sticky for PW(next) wish list?

-------------
John R Sembrot

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register