Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: color variation Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by seanboy533 on September-24-2006 at 3:12pm
View seanboy533's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by seanboy533 Search   Visit seanboy533's Homepage www   Quote seanboy533 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
seanboy533
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-07-2006
20 Posts
when shooting photos, what is the best way to shoot?  use natural light or close blinds and use room light?  when i shoot with the blinds open that frame is a little bit darker than my other room shoots.  can some expert help me with this issue.  and if any, what comments do you have on adobe photoshop cs2 as my photo editing software.

Message posted by RuddersUK on September-25-2006 at 4:14am
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
IMO, Internal lighting always gives a better ambience in a room than natural light. & photoshop CS2 is industry standard software, currently the best image manipulation software money can buy... IF you can use it of course..

Message posted by 360texas on September-25-2006 at 8:28am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts
Either inside or out.. just use a test 18% Gray Card to assure color temperature consistency.  Most digital cameras have a "Learn White Balance" mode

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by seanboy533 on September-25-2006 at 9:26am
View seanboy533's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by seanboy533 Search   Visit seanboy533's Homepage www   Quote seanboy533 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
seanboy533
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-07-2006
20 Posts
thanks a bunch

Message posted by vilmer on September-25-2006 at 1:08pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
I started using Photoshop a few months ago, and you can (if you have the right plugins) do some tweaking after you stitched the pano.
Look at this pic I took about 4 years ago (white balance?? huh? nodal/paralax point??? what?? ae lock?? iso?? yeah, the higher the better no??)

And look at the same pic after some photoshop work:

I'm sure it's possible to get an even better result, but as I typed before: I'm just starting to learn photoshop.
Keywords for this one: noise ninja, ultra sharpen, clone/patch tool and the 1 step photo fix option in paint shop pro.

Message posted by seanboy533 on September-25-2006 at 9:15pm
seanboy533
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-07-2006
20 Posts
thats what some of my shoots look like and i have been trying to get the balance to be even.  glad to know that someone else had the same problem. by the way, which photoshop are you using? did you edit each idividual shoot or did you edit a panaroma?

Message posted by vilmer on September-26-2006 at 12:20pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
I used photoshop cs2, with the mentioned plugins. I stitched the pano's, saved to a big bmp file and then edited the panorama's in photoshop.
The result is better than the original, but it's not a quality i would sell to a customer. If you can, reshoot the scene (with 3*120 degrees pics) with the correct white balance, iso100 and ae lock.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register