Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Really Right Stuff Pano Head Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by afish on October-10-2006 at 9:24pm
View afish's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by afish Search   Quote afish Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
afish
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-06-2006
3 Posts
  Has anyone here used the really right stuff pano head?  I did a search already and got no results.  I am trying to decide between the 360 precision and the really right stuff.  I like the fact that the 360P locks in the camera.  It is also the part I dont like about it, if that makes sence.  Having to buy additional parts if I want to use a different lens or switch cameras latter on down the line.  I like the flexibilty of the really right stuff but would like to know if it is as bullet proof as the 360P. I will be using it with a D2x and a 10.5 most of the time so vertical flex is what I am mostly worried about since it is a pretty heavy camera.  Any input would be helpful.

Message posted by pixelator on October-10-2006 at 10:03pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

I have not heard of the "right stuff pano head" so I can not tell you either way.  The 360 precision cost lots of $ and you are locked in with that specific camera and lens.

Visit Agnos; you may also want to drop Smooth a PM, might save a $ or two.

Regards, Pixel

Message posted by mgora1 on October-10-2006 at 11:28pm
View mgora1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mgora1 Search   Visit mgora1's Homepage www   Quote mgora1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mgora1
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-14-2005
117 Posts
We only use Agnos products so I can not help you other than to recommend you look at the Agnos product line.

-------------
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com

Message posted by smooth on October-11-2006 at 12:56am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Stick with a company that sticks by us and use www.agnos.com the MrotatorTCPS is the best way to go quality vs price and to it's advantage you can change cameras and lenses at will.

On top of this Agnos offer a wider range of panorama equipment including the lens grip RingT and Telescopic MrotatorHdelta poles.

Once you do your research it really is a no brainer!

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by zxcvbnm on October-11-2006 at 4:29am
View zxcvbnm's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zxcvbnm Search   Quote zxcvbnm Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zxcvbnm
Gold Member
Gold Member

September-16-2005
156 Posts
I think the 360precision is bringing out an adjustable model in the next month or so. No way to know how good it will be before it arrives but if you can afford a d2x it may be the way to go.

Message posted by smooth on October-11-2006 at 12:20pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Oh! and don't forget the www.nodalninja.com Nodal Ninja 3 panohead. Cheap, Quality build with superior support and a 30 days money back guarantee. Also they won't sl*g you off on public forums for having an opinion of it good, bad or indifferent.

Regards, Smooth 

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register