Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Panoweaver PS file output and Enblend Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Gen. Lee on October-18-2006 at 5:48pm
View Gen. Lee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gen. Lee Search   Quote Gen. Lee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gen. Lee
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-15-2005
372 Posts

Can the PS file output from Panoweaver be manually blended with enblend?

Thanks

General Lee

Message posted by VT360 on October-19-2006 at 7:30pm
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

hey gen,

i know ur into the workflow to price ratio.

consider photomatix if you have not

http://www.hdrsoft.com/index.html

shoot the same pano at 3 ev settings.

stitch them (you'll end up with 3 panos)

photomatix /blend all 3 panos together.

done.

Message posted by pixelator on October-19-2006 at 11:25pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

VT360,
Using photomatix will not correct the issue in which we are talking about.  Enblend is used to correct (blend) the stitching seems.

Gen.
As far as Enblend; it will (with what I have read thus far) open multi layer TIFF.  I have not yet seen support for .psd.  Another issue with Enblend will be it's DOS like program for those not familiar with any coding (much less DOS atmoshere) will be a tough go.

PTGui or PT Assembler (with what I have read) will launch Enblend for you once the TIFF files have been stitched. 

Still lot's to read on the subject  I will see what you fella's come up with when I return from the Blue Ridge Parkway, for a much needed 4 day weekend. 

Also, hope to return with some nice panos too!  Leaf color is peak this weekend.

Thanks,
Pixel

Message posted by Gen. Lee on October-20-2006 at 5:44pm
View Gen. Lee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gen. Lee Search   Quote Gen. Lee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gen. Lee
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-15-2005
372 Posts

Thanks Pixelator,

I was thinking enblend was available as a plugin for photoshop. I guess you could take the PSD file and resave it as a layered TIFF then go to Enblend. But I would like to avoid command line tools if possible. It just complicates the work flow.

Anybody know if there are any "blending" programs that are available as a plugin to photoshop?

VT360 - yes, I use photomatrix on nearly all jobs. Thanks for the help though.

Just for the record the reason this would good is to help with exposure problems and to deal with moving objects, especially people.

Thanks

General Lee

Message posted by VT360 on October-21-2006 at 2:02am
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

theres a gui  user interface for emblend that might help out.

http://digitalretrograde.com/Projects/EnblendGUI/

as for photoshop plugin for emblend or similiar, i  havent found.

that gui above seems to work with smartblend as well. smartblend seems powerful for moviing objects - which is something of a concern to u

chekc out the smart blend example links

http://smartblend.panotools.info/

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register