Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Color imbalance, please help! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Kyle332 on October-22-2006 at 8:23pm
View Kyle332's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kyle332 Search   Quote Kyle332 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kyle332
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-22-2006
7 Posts

Hello,

I just recently switched from the Ipix interactive studio stitcher to the Panoweaver stitcher.  My panoramics now have color imbalances between the hemispheres when using Panoweaver.  I have stitched the same images together with Ipix and there was no color imbalance although Panoweaver does give a better seam stitch.  Does anybody have suggestions on how to fix the color imbalance.

I have tried exporting the panoramic as a photoshop file and then editing it but the seams always seem to be off when using that type of file.  I use the 3-shot Coolpix 8700 + FC-E9 setup.  Below is a panoramic with the color imabalance.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Message posted by Kyle332 on October-22-2006 at 8:27pm
View Kyle332's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kyle332 Search   Quote Kyle332 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kyle332
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-22-2006
7 Posts

One more thing, sometimes the color imbalance part is also a blue color.

Message posted by VT360 on October-23-2006 at 4:05am
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

welcome to the forum!  i notice this is ur first post.

did you do a search before posting?  because this has been discussed over and over again from day one.

as a matter of fact, within the last 2 weeks someone posted almost the same exact question and his post has over 37 replies!

search and u'll find the answer ur looking for and then some!

Message posted by RuddersUK on October-23-2006 at 6:48am
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
Hope this doesnt offend anyone... but justs show how little photographic skills you needed to use ipix software. Maybe thats the reason for the hideously cheap pricing in the US?

Message posted by Gen. Lee on October-23-2006 at 11:05am
View Gen. Lee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gen. Lee Search   Quote Gen. Lee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gen. Lee
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-15-2005
372 Posts

See this thread,

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=1&TopicID=2443&PagePosition=1

General Lee

Message posted by danny on October-27-2006 at 1:17am
View danny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by danny Search   Quote danny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
danny
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-06-2006
69 Posts
you need some photoshop skills, to adjust the color balance and curves. this is not difficult.

-------------
Easypano, Inc.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register