Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Information about Panoweaver 5 ?? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by fungoid on November-22-2006 at 11:37am
View fungoid's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by fungoid Search   Quote fungoid Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
fungoid
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
November-22-2006
7 Posts
Hello guys

I'm new here...and is my first topic

I read In an other discussion about Panoweaver 5

I would like know when it will be avaiable?

and this new release will include a flash ".swf" export ??

Message posted by vvilanova on November-22-2006 at 2:44pm
View vvilanova's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vvilanova Search   Quote vvilanova Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vvilanova
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
June-26-2006
13 Posts

good topic.

i buy the panoweaver 4, and lost my camera... when launch the version 5... the upgrade policy.. correct... the free upgrade for panoweaver 4 users...

ps: in pw4,  its impossible to remove the easypano logo in loading... :( is not demo!

thanks.

Message posted by danny on November-23-2006 at 3:22am
View danny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by danny Search   Quote danny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
danny
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-06-2006
69 Posts

Welcome to Easypano forum.

Panoweaver 5 will embend FLASH function. Please make sure this is the first time that I leak this business secret!

-------------
Easypano, Inc.

Message posted by fungoid on November-23-2006 at 9:40am
View fungoid's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by fungoid Search   Quote fungoid Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
fungoid
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
November-22-2006
7 Posts
yes^^ great... I wait with mental distress this new release :P.......but how far??...a month, 2 months an year...this is the question

Message posted by vvilanova on November-24-2006 at 7:39am
View vvilanova's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vvilanova Search   Quote vvilanova Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vvilanova
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
June-26-2006
13 Posts

the upgrade policy.. :( to pw5 from pw4? $300 is HIGH... :(

$50... or better... FREE UPGRADE FOR LAST YEAR BUYES... LOL :)

Message posted by Alexandre on November-27-2006 at 4:59pm
View Alexandre's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alexandre Search   Quote Alexandre Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts
Panoweaver 5??? Well, back in last july/august, Easypano told me it would be released early October and for the last 6 weeks maybe more, they seem to be looking for translators from English to Russian. Maybe they wait until the software is translated to selected languages. That seems really weird to me, because when you want a proper translation done, you hire some professionals translators/interpreters who will do the translation...

About the upgrade policy, they were telling me that regardless of the date of my purchase, the current upgrade price would be applied. So you better wait until the new version is released, otherwise the robery would be priced 500$ excluding taxes, based on what they say, even if the new version comes out 2 months after you paid.

-------------
Alexandre G.
MSN: agagnaire@chablinet.com
Nikon D50 - Nikkor 10.5mm - NN3 - Manfrotto055CLB - Panoweaver 4.0 - Tourweaver 2.0

Message posted by Alexandre on November-27-2006 at 5:00pm
View Alexandre's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alexandre Search   Quote Alexandre Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by vvilanova on November-24-2006

the upgrade policy.. :( to pw5 from pw4? $300 is HIGH... :(

$50... or better... FREE UPGRADE FOR LAST YEAR BUYES... LOL :)

Free upgrades for last year buyes, no they guys are making a great software, but 150$ instead of 300$ would be fair to me. Above, I won't upgrade

-------------
Alexandre G.
MSN: agagnaire@chablinet.com
Nikon D50 - Nikkor 10.5mm - NN3 - Manfrotto055CLB - Panoweaver 4.0 - Tourweaver 2.0

Message posted by spinem on November-28-2006 at 2:22pm
View spinem's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by spinem Search   Quote spinem Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
spinem
Gold Member
Gold Member

February-02-2005
180 Posts
I once bought a stitching software, three weeks later a newer version was released!
And it was a huge upgrade. I felt really sad. yet without even emailing the company, they themselves contacted me and provided me with the upgraded version including activation codes.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register