Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Survey - Much work on pics before pano? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Alexandre on November-27-2006 at 5:44pm
View Alexandre's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alexandre Search   Quote Alexandre Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts
Hi,

After having seen many of your tours, I would like to know how many of you work on the pics with a software (Photoshop, Paintshop Pro) before stitching them with panoweaver.

I ask this because the colors on my tours are not equal and you can see on the final outcome the limits of each pictures. I know I will sort this out, but I would like to know if I have this problem more because I don't shoot properly or don't work on the files before publishing.

My first tours can be seen on http://chablinet.com/vt/

Regards, Alexandre

-------------
Alexandre G.
MSN: agagnaire@chablinet.com
Nikon D50 - Nikkor 10.5mm - NN3 - Manfrotto055CLB - Panoweaver 4.0 - Tourweaver 2.0

Message posted by mgora1 on November-27-2006 at 8:38pm
View mgora1's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mgora1 Search   Visit mgora1's Homepage www   Quote mgora1 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mgora1
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-14-2005
117 Posts

We do no work on the images prior to stitching.  If you are having variations from seam to seam it is most likely an exposure issue while shooting.

-------------
Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com

Message posted by vilmer on November-27-2006 at 8:47pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
I shoot RAW, and prior to stitching I equalize the whitebalance/exposure etc. in adobe bridge and photoshop. After that save as TIFF and stitch. The results sometimes need some sharpening and/or color correction.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register