Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Consultation and Tuition Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on December-01-2006 at 12:34am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Consultation and Tuition

• Are you new to Panorama Virtual Tour making?
  • Ever thought, I wish I could just have someone talk me through this?
  • Spent a small fortune on equipment and software and don't know how to get the most from it?
  • Need a hand to get you up to speed or a little help in completing a pressing job?
  • Or would like to learn a special procedure in Photoshop, Panoweaver, Tourweaver, HTML coding or Desktop Author 3D Ebooks in a "one on one" live help environment?

Well, after many years of development and equal amounts in the panorama virtual tour industry Smooth360 is now offering professional help to those that would feel they need a helping hand. You get to fire the question live and have me help you one on one until we get you up to speed and make you feel comfortable in your photographic panorama and virtual tour business skills.

Recently we have successfully completed training multiple new comers to the Panorama Virtual Tour industry which has allowed them to kick their business off to a flying start without the need of trawling through Internet forums looking for the correct procedures on a hit & miss basis.

From shooting images to RAW image processing, optimizing your images and tours for fastest download times. Smooth360 can help you make the most of your business and time.

Please private message me (via this forum) with your details and requirements and I will get back to you.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by cowgirl on December-03-2006 at 11:03am
View cowgirl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cowgirl Search   Quote cowgirl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cowgirl
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-05-2006
5 Posts

I just wanted to chime in here!  I contacted Smooth about coaching me and it was a great help!  I have recently sold a company that was doing one shot tours (we did over 3,000 in the last 2 1/2 years), but I like this technology so much better.  I purchased PW, TW and Desktop Author and tried to stumble through the materials on the sites.  I got a little stuck and couldn't get my products finished.  Smooth helped me via IM and got me over the parts that had me stuck.  He was very patient and did a great job of walking me through step by step.  I was concerned about how well it would go via IM, but he has so much knowledge about the products that we never had miscommunications about what was going on.  He taught me quickly and completely, and I feel confident that I'll be able to pull everything together now.  And if not, I know he can help me get back on track.  I would absolutely recommend contacting Smooth if you are having trouble.  Reasonable rates and excellent help!

Thanks Smooth!

~Cowgirl

Message posted by smooth on December-03-2006 at 12:55pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Cowgirl,

Mighty nice of you to post your comments

Very glad to have a student that understood this Aussie and his ramblings! Let me just say you made the teaching a pleasure. Watch out for them "White Pointers"

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by fatchai on December-05-2006 at 8:06pm
View fatchai's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by fatchai Search   Visit fatchai's Homepage www   Quote fatchai Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
fatchai
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hong Kong
June-16-2005
24 Posts

smooth : sent an pm to you yesterday. cheers

fatchai.

Message posted by smooth on December-06-2006 at 12:06am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Fatchai,

I have your message and will get back to you shortly. Very busy, sorry for the delay.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by bhale on December-06-2006 at 11:11pm
View bhale's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bhale Search   Quote bhale Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bhale
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-06-2006
1 Posts
I know this isn't relevant to the subject, but I am new to this thing, and wondering about the diffeneces between the Panoweaver and Tourweaver. They look to be able to do the same things, but Tourweaver allows you to customize and add on extras, am I right? Does a person need both to create virtual tours? I couldn't find a feature comparison on the site. Also, do you have to buy the executable software to put tours on your own website? I guess there may be another thread for these questions. So, pardon me

Message posted by smooth on December-06-2006 at 11:36pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

G'day bhale,

Welcome to the Easypano forums.

Panoweaver is a fisheye stitching program where as Tourweaver is a tour building program (Tourweaver does not stitch the images) it allows you to build a tour with multiple scenes, hotspots, still images with many other options.

Panoweaver does the hard work of stitching the images and does offer a single panorama scene output in to formats Java Applet and Quicktime.

Once you output from either of these programs you can upload the tours to your website for Internet display.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by VT360 on December-12-2006 at 3:21am
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

is santa smooth giving any free classes for the holidays?

Message posted by fatchai on December-12-2006 at 8:26am
View fatchai's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by fatchai Search   Visit fatchai's Homepage www   Quote fatchai Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
fatchai
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hong Kong
June-16-2005
24 Posts

i hope so too.

Message posted by roadkillron on January-06-2007 at 3:47pm
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts

Hello,

I'm a webmaster by trade; I decided to try Panoramic Photography to enhance my websites, that's when I found this forum. Smooth and others helped me a bunch, but I needed more knowledge on the subject, so I contacted Smooth for a private lesson.

My lesson went great! He was able to answer all my questions thoroughly, two hours with him answering my questions has cut my learning curve immensely. Smooth's knowledge and experience on the subject is impressive, he knows all about the different equipment and software, hes a true professional in his work and his teachings. One thing that impressed me was he asked for an image set before the lesson, he actually prepared for the lesson and studied my images which added more value to the entire experience by not burning up the Lesson Time Clock or working with a unfamiliar set of Stock Images.

After our lesson my new knowledge enabled me to produce final products that I am proud to show my customers.  I am very happy with Smooths services; I will be taking more lessons from Smooth in the future as time permits!

Ron Kremer
Owner, Lake City Webs

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register