Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Very unhappy about the logo Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Alexandre on December-05-2006 at 2:57pm
View Alexandre's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alexandre Search   Quote Alexandre Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts

Hi,

I have just found that that it does not seems possible in Panoweaver to change the default logo for the waiting page.

I think Easypano are pushign too far on this, I paid more than 650 for the software, and I can't even use my own logo!!!

If anyone has an idea on how to trick this bloody logo, please let me know.

Regards, Alexandre

-------------
Alexandre G.
MSN: agagnaire@chablinet.com
Nikon D50 - Nikkor 10.5mm - NN3 - Manfrotto055CLB - Panoweaver 4.0 - Tourweaver 2.0

Message posted by VT360 on December-05-2006 at 3:33pm
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

if you use ptviewer to display your panos, you can assign any waiting image you want.

also, do a little search on the forum

read the following results

http://easypano.com/forum/search.asp?search=waiting&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Topic&forum=1&searchSort=dateDESC

Message posted by Alexandre on December-05-2006 at 4:55pm
View Alexandre's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alexandre Search   Quote Alexandre Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts

Hello VT360

Thanks for the post, and the solution found in it :)

Easypano make great software, but other software are cheaper and do the same thing, and allow to have a custom logo without buying another software.

Regards, Alexandre

-------------
Alexandre G.
MSN: agagnaire@chablinet.com
Nikon D50 - Nikkor 10.5mm - NN3 - Manfrotto055CLB - Panoweaver 4.0 - Tourweaver 2.0

Message posted by smooth on December-06-2006 at 12:04am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

The next release of Panoweaver (5) will allow you to set your logo within Panoweaver. As it stands now you need Tourweaver to set and change the splash screen logo or as has already been mentioned use a different viewer like Quicktime or PTViewer.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Elas on December-06-2006 at 7:54am
View Elas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Elas Search   Quote Elas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Elas
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
October-30-2006
11 Posts

Hi Alexandre, I have the same problem, and ptviewer is only small solution, the second situation is when you make one virtual tour with two or more photos, every fotos have the same point of vision like the first and is not ok, then you must make one tour for each  photo........

Elias

Message posted by 360texas on December-06-2006 at 4:48pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Here is some help about the LOGO screen.  With PTviewer.jar its called the 'wait' screen parameter.

Here is a reference page

http://users2.ev1.net/~wufdog/PT/ptviewerscripting/_ptViewer_Start.htm

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by Elas on December-06-2006 at 5:36pm
View Elas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Elas Search   Quote Elas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Elas
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
October-30-2006
11 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by 360texas on December-06-2006

Here is some help about the LOGO screen.  With PTviewer.jar its called the 'wait' screen parameter.

Here is a reference page

http://users2.ev1.net/~wufdog/PT/ptviewerscripting/_ptViewer_Start.htm

Need Help Texas, I understand in this reference that is possible change the initial point in deferens panos, My cuestion: This I must change in the appelet that copy in my .html ? or have other way ?

Many  Thanks

Elias

Message posted by 360texas on December-07-2006 at 8:47am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts
"pan" - sets initial pan angle   -180 ... 180, default 0
"panmin" - sets minimum pan angle   -180 ... 0
"panmax" - sets maximum pan angle   0 ... 180

You must understand that a 1000 wide x 500 high pixel image is a rectangle shape.   

The "0" zero mark is 50% left to right and 50% top to bottom or right in the middle of the image on the horizon.  So when you open to see your panorama ... your first view will be right in the middle of the image.  Essentially your image is made of 2 parts to make up 360 degrees full circle.   -180 degrees to the left and +180 degrees to the right.

"Pan" is the initial angle of view somewhere within those  1/2 hemispheres.  If your item of interest is to the left of center you would specify - 90 degrees or somewhere in between.

The following 2 paramaters specify how FAR you can rotate left or right of the '0' center mark.  They act as left and right view limits.

Panmin parameter is measured from the center "0" mark  looking to the left -180 degrees . 

Panmax is measured from the '0' mark looking to the right +180 degrees.

All of these parameters are typically just edited in the HTML page using Notepad (for PC) or  Editor (for Mac).

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by Elas on December-07-2006 at 10:26am
Elas
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
October-30-2006
11 Posts

Ok ok Texas, I try the parameters and is ok, is not the more fast and easy but is the solution in PT Viewer........

Many Thanks for all

Elias

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register