Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Problem with 6+T stitching,top pic absent Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Alexandre on December-10-2006 at 2:32pm
View Alexandre's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alexandre Search   Quote Alexandre Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts

I have a problem with stitching some panos: even if there is a top picture, panoweaver seems not to see it. The top picture is not disabled in the sofware and I assemble the photos to make the panorama, there are two black stripes up and down like if I imported 6 pics.

Any idea why is this happening ?

Here is the sample : http://chablinet.com/vt/java/java_applet/java.html , Panoweaver had 7 pics to stitch...

-------------
Alexandre G.
MSN: agagnaire@chablinet.com
Nikon D50 - Nikkor 10.5mm - NN3 - Manfrotto055CLB - Panoweaver 4.0 - Tourweaver 2.0

Message posted by smooth on December-10-2006 at 10:39pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

URL Link is dead 404

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Alexandre on December-11-2006 at 4:52am
View Alexandre's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Alexandre Search   Quote Alexandre Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on December-10-2006

URL Link is dead 404

Regards, Smooth

Hello Smooth,

Sorry about that, but you can have a look at , I actually have the problem for every 7 pics I try to stitch together. Does it have to do with the Rotate angle in panoweaver? It is set to 0...

http://chablinet.com/vt/arcdetriomphe/

Alexandre

-------------
Alexandre G.
Nikon D50 - Nikkor 10.5mm - NN3 - Manfrotto055CLB - Panoweaver 4.0 - Tourweaver 2.0

Message posted by Alexandre on December-11-2006 at 5:57am
Alexandre
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-05-2006
148 Posts

You can also get the sample files here : http://chablinet.com/vt/troubleshoot

Alexandre

-------------
Alexandre G.

Message posted by smooth on December-11-2006 at 8:34am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Alexandre,

You have shot the images in an anti-clockwise direction and this is wrong you should be shooting in a clockwise direction with the up and down shots taken in position (6) the last shot in rotation.

You can fix this series by renaming the images 123456 to 654321 (7) is OK.

What is your panorama head? You have not positioned the NPP correctly (it is close) but still needs adjustment.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Oender on December-11-2006 at 2:19pm
View Oender's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Oender Search   Quote Oender Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Oender
Standard Member
Standard Member
Mexico
December-27-2005
17 Posts
Hey smoth, Alex has the Nodal Ninja 3 panohead, and has a problematic tripod. i recomended him the Manf055PROB PRO TRIPOD, manfrotto 482 MICRO BALL HEAD and the Double Bubble Spirit Level. if you have better option please reply with the siggeestions.

Regards, Oender

Quote: Originally posted by smooth on December-11-2006

Alexandre,

You have shot the images in an anti-clockwise direction and this is wrong you should be shooting in a clockwise direction with the up and down shots taken in position (6) the last shot in rotation.

You can fix this series by renaming the images 123456 to 654321 (7) is OK.

What is your panorama head? You have not positioned the NPP correctly (it is close) but still needs adjustment.

Regards, Smooth

-------------
Oender
Mexico City

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register