Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: sigma 8mm in 3 shots Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by virtualfreedom on January-24-2007 at 4:12am
View virtualfreedom's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualfreedom Search   Quote virtualfreedom Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualfreedom
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
January-19-2007
3 Posts

Hello, I use a Nikon D70s with the Sigma 8mm and i was wondering if it is possible to develope a pan from  3 shots on a landscape head. I have tried this in Panoweaver but a get a faint black arc shaped lines on the seams even after devignetting. Im trying to reduce my editing time and the fov is adequate with the 8mm in landscape.

ray

Message posted by smooth on January-24-2007 at 10:35am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hello Ray,

Panoweaver is designed for images to be shot in portrait mode using a Nikon D70s DSLR not landscape. All that is needed really is four shots in rotation at 90 degrees in portrait mode.

Although you are getting some sort of a result, it was never intended for that use.

If you want to run with the grain most people around here are willing to help. Going against it - not so much -.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by eagle on January-24-2007 at 12:01pm
View eagle's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by eagle Search   Quote eagle Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
eagle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

April-14-2004
382 Posts

Quick tip I learned from the experts here on the board is to tip up by 5-10 degrees to ensure good overlap on the top.  Then, cleanup the seams with photoshop.

Thanks,
eagle

Message posted by jonpaul on January-30-2007 at 6:30pm
View jonpaul's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jonpaul Search   Quote jonpaul Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jonpaul
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-22-2005
17 Posts

Hi Ray

I know you are useing a 303sph head with your D70 and 8 mm. You may like to look at this thread it could be usefull to you.

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=1&TopicID=1916&PagePosition=1

Best Regards

Jonpaul

-------------
Regards

Jonpaul

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register