Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: tripod cap error on pano preview Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by andy05 on February-17-2007 at 4:48pm
View andy05's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by andy05 Search   Quote andy05 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
andy05
Standard Member
Standard Member

December-18-2005
8 Posts
Hi

I'm using Panoweaver 4 on a Mac. I can stitch together a pano, and the I try and add a transparent gif to cover the tripod. Although I've my own branded ones, in desparation I've gone back to the demo ones the software ships with as I have two problems.

1) On Preview Panorama, I get the circular image exactly where it should be, but it is squared off with white corners (almost as if Panoweaver isn't seeing the transparency)

2) When I publish into Quicktime, the cap becomes circular again with the transparency, but shrunk too small and doesn't cover the tripod enough.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Andy

Message posted by 361VirtualTours on February-20-2007 at 11:04am
View 361VirtualTours's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 361VirtualTours Search   Visit 361VirtualTours's Homepage www   Quote 361VirtualTours Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
361VirtualTours
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-20-2007
1 Posts
I am getting the same problem on my Quicktime published file. The tripod cover shrinks so that it is too small, but it is fine in the preview pane in PanoWeaver.

I haven't checked it in TourWeaver yet, but I suspect the same problem will occur.

Any help will be much appreciated.

-------------
Cheers,
Mike B.
361 Virtual Tours
www.361virtualtours.com

Message posted by andy05 on February-24-2007 at 1:59pm
View andy05's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by andy05 Search   Quote andy05 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
andy05
Standard Member
Standard Member

December-18-2005
8 Posts
Hi Mike - are you using Mac or PC?

Cheers

Andy

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register