Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Courses Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Steve66 on February-28-2007 at 1:30pm
View Steve66's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Steve66 Search   Quote Steve66 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Steve66
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
February-28-2007
39 Posts

Hi,

As a complete novice does anyone know of any courses that cover this genre around the London area. I have lost count how many help pages I have read and tried to understand and feel that perhaps a 1/2 day course would be more productive. Ideally a Easypano course would be ideal to tie in the software. Many thanks, Steve

Message posted by 360texas on February-28-2007 at 2:04pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Hi Steve,  Welcome to this Forum.

Certainly,  I think Smooth (James Smoother) in Austrailia provides for 1:1 course$.  Smooth usually comes online here in the forum around 9pm GMT your time.  You might want to give him a heads-up notice by sending him an email at  smooth<at>greatest.com.au . 

He normally needs to know your camera manufacturer, lens type, tripod, and panorama head type.  What is your computer (PC/Mac) platform, stitching and other photo editing software you might be using.  He will need to know if you have any demonstartion panoramas that you have taken recently that might be posted on your website. 

It would be good if you would tell him where you plan to use your new panoramas e.g. real estate, business or hobby.

From there he can best determine the direction you need to take in order to help you get the best imaging.  He is the type of person that will stay with you until your imaging is near perfect.

Thanks for changing the email address.........

Hope that helps

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by roadkillron on February-28-2007 at 6:30pm
View roadkillron's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by roadkillron Search   Visit roadkillron's Homepage www   Quote roadkillron Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
roadkillron
Gold Member
Gold Member

November-04-2006
156 Posts
I took lessons from the smoothmiester, it really reduced my learning curve, I personally recommend his lessons :)

-------------
Roadkill

Message posted by vilmer on February-28-2007 at 8:09pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
Dave, is it a good idea to post mail addresses here? Regarding email harvest bots?

Message posted by 360texas on March-01-2007 at 1:15pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts
Thanks for fixing that...

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by Steve66 on March-02-2007 at 1:52pm
View Steve66's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Steve66 Search   Quote Steve66 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Steve66
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
February-28-2007
39 Posts
Thank you very much for advice. I have ordered a fisheye lens for my Fuji S7000 and once it arrives I will take some shots and contact James Smoother.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register