Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Release of Panoweaver5.0! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Joe Rao on April-09-2007 at 4:28am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Dear customers,

Thanks for all your efforts in helping test Panoweaver5.0 and now it is available to you all. Our programmers have added Smart Blend plugin and Flash output as requested by most of you along with many other new functions, such as supporting Camera Raw image and HDR solution. For more, please visit: http://www.easypano.com/product-36_210.html

In order to acknowledge your long term support of our products, we have decided to offer the Panoweaver4.0 user a free license key for Panoweaver5.0 and our system has send them to you all separately last weekend. You can sign in user panel on our website(http://www.easypano.com/signin.html) to retrieve your license key if you haven't received it yet.

From now on, customers who buy Panoweaver4.0 will need to pay $200 for upgrading to Panoweaver5.0 Professional Edition, but as you may know, the price of Panoweaver4.0 has been reduced to $299.95. Hope those who have bought Panoweaver4.0 recently can understand our decision regarding of price.

I am sorry for those who have bought Panoweaver Mac version in the past and who has no PC because there is no Panoweaver5.0 for Mac at the moment but you can also enjoy a free license key of it in case you will have a PC one day.

Best Regards,
Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by smooth on April-09-2007 at 10:32am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Joe,

Things are looking good.

Please explain the "process" for using "Smartblend" plug-in with Panoweaver 5.0. I cannot find how to implement it and the Help files do not go into this either.

Speaking of "Help" files I cannot open the Help files from within the program via the menu of via F1. I noticed looking in the file directory that the help files are in .htm format and not .cfm. Could it be a fact that installed pop-up blockers are stopping the action?

Look forward to your answers.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by smooth on April-10-2007 at 2:34am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

See thread about Blender Plug-ins.

You are allowed to answer me Joe.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Joe Rao on April-10-2007 at 2:50am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Dear Smooth,

I didn't come to forum until now. Hope you have sorted out how to use Smart Blend with Panoweavwer5.0 now.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by smooth on April-10-2007 at 4:30am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

OK, what about the Help files not opening from the GUI?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Joe Rao on April-10-2007 at 5:44am
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Are you saying that you can't open the help file from GUI?

Joe

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by smooth on April-10-2007 at 1:42pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Joe Rao on April-10-2007

Are you saying that you can't open the help file from GUI?

Joe

That is exactly what I'm saying. If I click on the ? it doesn't open. If I click on the Help>Help Topic's nothing happens and if I press Keyboard F1 nothing happens.

I tested Tourweaver 2.0 and it opens in a browser straight away.

I'm using Windows XP SP2 (fully up to date) Internet Explorer 7.0 if that helps.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Joe Rao on April-11-2007 at 4:13am
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

I think I have no problem in opening help topic in Panoweaver5.0. If you keep failing in doing this, I am afraid you have to reinstall the program.Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by 360texas on April-11-2007 at 1:28pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Hi James,

I downloaded and installed PW5 ver 5.00.070406  on XPpro SP2 fully updated.

If I use F1  or the "?"  it takes me to

C:\Program Files\Easypano\Panoweaver 5.00\Help\Panoweaver5_help.htm

Hope this helps

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by smooth on April-12-2007 at 3:21am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Thanks Dave,

I could always manually open the files by digging into the folders. I still cannot open the help file from the GUI. I get a "think hourglass" for about one second and then nothing. It is possibly a pop-up blocker or malicious script blocker preventing it from opening.

Anyway I reported this here for Easypano to look at. There is nothing in the "Help" I need to read.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register