Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: RAW Bracketing Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by marktold on April-11-2007 at 5:09am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

I downloaded the trial of PW 5.0

How do I load 3 sets of raw image. I can not tick the checkbox

Regards Markus

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

Message posted by Joe Rao on April-11-2007 at 5:28am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Dear Markus,

You can choose the file type when you import the Raw images i the pop up window.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by marktold on April-12-2007 at 2:09am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

I don't know if my question was put correct

I have 3 sets of 4 raw images. I thought I could have EP stich them in one run.

If I choose RAW image I can import only 4 images and the checkbox is not active. If I choose JPG it is active.

Maybe I was reading it wrongly. And EP can only stich one set of RAW images at the time and not 3 set and blend them automatically.

Regards Markus

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

Message posted by smooth on April-12-2007 at 3:10am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Markus,

Panoweaver does not blend for HDR it is capable of making multiple panorama images from one set of RAW images so you have multiple exposed sets of panorama images with the exact same stitching parameters that then can be use in your favourite HDR program like DRI Pro, Photomatix, Photoshop Photomerge etc.

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by marktold on April-12-2007 at 5:55am
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

@smooth

Thanks for clearing that up

Regards Markus

-------------

Message posted by clausjepsen on April-30-2007 at 11:47am
View clausjepsen's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by clausjepsen Search   Visit clausjepsen's Homepage www   Quote clausjepsen Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
clausjepsen
Standard Member
Standard Member
Denmark
April-14-2007
10 Posts

I tried the same as Markus. You can only select the bracketing thing, if you use jpg.s - strange.

I also thougth, that EP could do the HDR, but unfortunately not.

Claus.

Message posted by maserati on April-30-2007 at 8:33pm
View maserati's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by maserati Search   Quote maserati Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
maserati
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-04-2005
51 Posts

I am interested in this workflow.

So many things look promising when it really means more work.

I have been waiting for the time to recreate a workflowwith the new versions and I have a few questions.

Well Raw Bracketing I guess now it is better to shoot a little dark and bring out the detail because once something is blown out you lose the detail. That brings up the noise issue with adding exposure. Are there any techniques like a higher ISO or more metering that are working with the Raw Bracketing in  EP5?

Do the larger Raw Files slow down the processing time while stitching?

The VCD function? What type of resolution works with TV can you use the standard web tours or do you have to restitch at a CD quality?

Can I download the trial and keep the old version or be able to go back?

J Sem

-------------
John R Sembrot

Message posted by clausjepsen on April-30-2007 at 11:21pm
View clausjepsen's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by clausjepsen Search   Visit clausjepsen's Homepage www   Quote clausjepsen Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
clausjepsen
Standard Member
Standard Member
Denmark
April-14-2007
10 Posts

You have to expose to the right of your histogram. That means, you have to make the picture as bright as possible without loosing details in the highlight, because the way digital photography works is, that it first distributes half the available bits for the highlights - read the article on www.luminous-landscape.com

Claus.

Message posted by maserati on May-01-2007 at 11:12am
View maserati's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by maserati Search   Quote maserati Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
maserati
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-04-2005
51 Posts
I will look it up thanx.

-------------
John R Sembrot

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register