Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: any FLA file? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by jeremy on April-17-2007 at 5:43pm
View jeremy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jeremy Search   Visit jeremy's Homepage www   Quote jeremy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jeremy
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hong Kong
July-04-2004
29 Posts

sorry, my question might be a little silly.

I am planning to redo my site in flash. Is there any way i can found a Flash FLA (editable) file for the viewer? (instead of a pw.swf, I want to get the fla source) So that I can freely revamp my site in 100% flash.

Smooth, hope that you can help. This is my dream for over 3 years.

Message posted by eagle on April-17-2007 at 6:37pm
View eagle's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by eagle Search   Quote eagle Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
eagle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

April-14-2004
382 Posts
I take it Pano 5 outputs in flash swf format.

Can it be imported as a sprite and still work?

Thanks,
eagle

Message posted by 360texas on April-18-2007 at 9:26am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

I was trying Flash out put the other day.  Seems that it will create an XML controlled flash .swf rather than a standard .swf  contollable with html.  After creating the flash out put the instructions are to copy the entire folder to the server.  This technique might have been created by Geoff Stearns and is released under the MIT license.

SWFObject v1.5: Flash Player detection and embed - http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/
 * SWFObject is (c) 2007 Geoff Stearns and is released under the MIT License:
 * http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php

The folder contains 2 folders and 59 files

Folder \panoramaname
______Folder \flash  containing .html, .jpe (encrypted .jpg pano 1.3mb+ a pw.swf and a swfobject.js file.
____________Folder \_scene  one _panoramaname.jpg +52 support files

This approach does not seem to be the standard Flash .swf format delivery.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by olyboy1994 on April-18-2007 at 6:04pm
View olyboy1994's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by olyboy1994 Search   Visit olyboy1994's Homepage www   Quote olyboy1994 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
olyboy1994
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-10-2007
40 Posts
I would be shocked if they released the FLA file.  Although it would be awesome!  That would be like handing over the keys to the car though.  Being able to manipulate the action script and time full flash related events to the virtual tour would be incredible.  I do not have the newest version, but I've done quite a few things in flash.  The XML most likely would let you adjust attributes like color easily, but not the graphics.  Adjusting the graphics would take a ton of trial and error and I would think a painful work around.

-------------
EQUIPMENT: NIKON D80 CAMERA, AGNOS MROTATOR TCPS W/ RING, Sigma F/3.5 8mm Fisheye Lens
ITDVDS.COM
"Online Training For I.T. Professionals"
www.itdvds.com

Message posted by maxxnas on April-20-2007 at 1:18am
View maxxnas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by maxxnas Search   Visit maxxnas's Homepage www   Quote maxxnas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
maxxnas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-11-2007
81 Posts

You can still do your site in 100% Flash.  Simply embed the pano into your original FLA or do a link off the original FLA to open a new window from your flash movie.

The swfobject file Dave is mentioning is simply a fix for i.e. 7 to remove the click to activate feature.

I haven't had time to fully explore their folders but I have noticed several things....

all the buttons are being placed in a folder called _scene.  The config file is listing simple x/y coordinates to place the buttons in the movie.  With a little creativity you should be able to completely replace the buttons with your own.

Now the part I don't like...right click on the movie and you'll get an advertisment About Easypano in addition to the normal Adobe plug. 

I really like the fluid motion of panoweaver flash over some of the other flash players but they didn't offer enough configuration for web designers in the scheme.

Alot of it can be altered now but they should really give us a little more freedom on the output end of things.

-------------

web design • virtual tours • photography • video
www.nastudios.com

Message posted by 360texas on April-20-2007 at 9:32am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts
Thanks for the info in the swfobject file.  After reading it.. its difficult for me to understand exactly its function.  But now I know.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by rv360 on April-24-2007 at 1:37am
View rv360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rv360 Search   Quote rv360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rv360
Standard Member
Standard Member
Colombia
June-25-2006
5 Posts
finally, I dont see response if is possible to load the pw.swf movie into another...

Message posted by 360texas on April-24-2007 at 1:48pm
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts
Hmmm I am not a Flash guru.  So I don't know the answer.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register