Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Panoweaver 4 Java files Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Susz on April-24-2007 at 8:29am
View Susz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Susz Search   Quote Susz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Susz
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-28-2006
33 Posts
Can anyone out there help with a very frustrating problem. I have recently upgraded my pc and reloaded my Panoweaver version 4. Previously I had no problems with viewing any tours I created with Java Applets but I do now. I know it is a problem with my pc as other people can view them fine and I can view others from websites fine but it seems not the ones I created on my old pc. I know Java is loaded ok as I can view others and when I have downloaded version 5 trial and created a tour, the applets work fine. Quicktime also works fine. So what's the answer? It's beyond me. I could just ignore it and work on 5 from now on but that's not the answer really.  Please help!!

Message posted by 360texas on April-24-2007 at 1:44pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

What Browser and version are you now using ?

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by smooth on April-24-2007 at 2:22pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You need to install the "recommended" version of Java that is supplied with Panoweaver 4.0 Once installed you can upgrade your Java.

Also consider installing Microsoft Java (JVM)

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Susz on April-25-2007 at 9:35am
View Susz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Susz Search   Quote Susz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Susz
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-28-2006
33 Posts
I am using Internet Explorer 6 mainly but I have tried looking with Firefox 1.8 - it doesn't make any difference. I have downloaded version 5 of Panoweaver - doesn't make any difference. I have downloaded Java from their website - same thing. I gone back to restore the settings before I reinstalled Panoweaver 4 - same thing. Not only can I not view a website I could on my old machine, I can't view any of the Applet tours I created on it either. I was led to believe it could be because I used the CD to install Panoweaver 4 but when I went back to before I installed it then looked on the website to re-install it from there I couldn't find it, presumably because it has now been taken off perhaps.I have had an engineer look at it and he can't figure it out either. I am now thinking of forgetting it altogether and getting the licence key for Panoweaver 5 as this works on the trial version and forget ever looking at the old tours or the website!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register