Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Drupal Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by fcp.fernando on May-09-2007 at 1:29pm
View fcp.fernando's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by fcp.fernando Search   Quote fcp.fernando Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
fcp.fernando
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
March-16-2007
10 Posts
Hi ,

I am finding problems to publish flash panoramas in a site made in Drupal. Seems that Drupal do not accept the code to embed the panorama .
Can anyone give a clue ?

Thanks..

Fernando

Message posted by 360texas on May-09-2007 at 5:47pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts
Please help us.... what is Drupal ?

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by fcp.fernando on May-09-2007 at 8:42pm
View fcp.fernando's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by fcp.fernando Search   Quote fcp.fernando Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
fcp.fernando
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
March-16-2007
10 Posts
Hi Dave ,

Drupal is a web content management system and web application framework. It is also a vibrant, growing, and fun community of programmers, activists and communicators. The core Drupal software is the poster child for Web 2.0, community driven web site software. The highly extensible architecture supports well over a thousand sub-projects in the form of contributed modules and themes.

Take a better look , about what is Drupal:

http://drupal.org/about
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drupal
http://technorati.com/tag/drupal
http://code.google.com/soc/drupal/about.html
http://www.drupalsites.net/

Thanks

Fernando

PS a note ...drupal accepts easily the panoramas made in the pano2qtvr ....
Maybe the mistake is in my side ...but for some reason we are having this difficulty, and any help would be highly appreciated

Message posted by fcp.fernando on May-10-2007 at 8:43am
fcp.fernando
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
March-16-2007
10 Posts
For example , MTV has their site made in Drupal,
Take a look : www.mtv.co.uk

Message posted by fcp.fernando on May-10-2007 at 10:18am
fcp.fernando
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
March-16-2007
10 Posts
There is one visible difference bettwen the Flash panoramas made by pano2qtvr and PW5.
While pano2qtvr produces a single file for each flash panorama ..the PW5 produces a folder with 7 files plus a subfolder ..

You may ask ..so why don't I publish the panoramas made in the pano2qtvr ? yes I can do that ..but the PW5 is much faster to use( right click ,remember ?), and give better quality flash panoramas.

Message posted by fcp.fernando on May-10-2007 at 8:12pm
fcp.fernando
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
March-16-2007
10 Posts
hello ?
Anybody out there ?

Technicians from Easypano ....are you around ? Still in vacations ?

I thought that good life was only in Brazil ... ;-) money for nothing ..and chicks for free... ;-)

Message posted by smooth on May-13-2007 at 10:59am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

It all has to do with setting correct "paths" this has to be done in the hidden directories (well hidden only in so much as it is not in the direct html) You have to edit the paths to "absolute" in the .js file and possibly the config.txt file.

No, I haven't tested this but I can assure you this will be the answer to using Tourweaver Tours within a CMS.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by fcp.fernando on May-15-2007 at 10:15pm
fcp.fernando
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
March-16-2007
10 Posts
Hi Smooth ...thanks ...
I still didn't found the problem ...I think I will try the Drupal Home ...send them a folder ..to see what happens...

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register