Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Nodal Point Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by olyboy1994 on May-13-2007 at 12:26pm
View olyboy1994's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by olyboy1994 Search   Visit olyboy1994's Homepage www   Quote olyboy1994 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
olyboy1994
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-10-2007
40 Posts

Hi Guys.

I need some hands on nodal point help with the image below.

Do I go right left forward back?  I added some colored squares just for reference if that helps describe which way to move it.  For instance.. Slide it from green to yellow, etc.

-------------
EQUIPMENT: NIKON D80 CAMERA, AGNOS MROTATOR TCPS W/ RING, Sigma F/3.5 8mm Fisheye Lens
ITDVDS.COM
"Online Training For I.T. Professionals"
www.itdvds.com

Message posted by 360texas on May-15-2007 at 4:18pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

All in all, I see a well formed black box void in the center of the tripod head.  This is a good observation.

I see in the Blue quandrant a double tripod leg.  However looking further on the the lower right corner I see a white rod... if the stitch err [tripod leg] was an issue.. there should also be and stitch issue on the white rod.

When ever there there is a stitch issue (like the blue corner tripod) there most often also will be issues.. 180 degrees on the opposite side. I think you will also find a stitch issue in the tripod head on the upper left RED corner.

Better question would be..  Do you see any stitch issues say starting from 3 feet out from the tripod center... all the way up to the ceiling ???  You probably do have stitch issue.. maybe in the top 20% of your image.  But I would be guessing.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register