Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Crash when right click! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Joe Rao on May-14-2007 at 4:42am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Dear Customers,

The bug of explorer crash after installing Panoweaver5.0 has been resolved and we have uploaded a new installer onto our website. If you run into this problem, please remove the former one completely before you install this new Panoweaver5.0. Those who have run into such problem and have made it work for you with my method should install the new one so that you can enjoy the right click function because you should have missed this function after you adopted my way.

This problem occured not on all computers, and only few of our customers have run into such problem. Thanks for your report to us about this little bug. Easypano will always open to your suggestions and comments.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by Steve66 on June-18-2007 at 2:21am
View Steve66's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Steve66 Search   Quote Steve66 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Steve66
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
February-28-2007
39 Posts
Hi Joe, I had this problem and fixed it with your repair method. To install your new update should I upload my license first for a clean installation and then re-download it, or can I simply download the new version and run it? Thank you. Steve

Message posted by Joe Rao on June-28-2007 at 2:30am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Dear Steve,

I am sorry for my late response. You should transfer your license first and save you project files, and then download a new version from our website. The bug has been fixed in the new one, so you don't need to fix it yourself.

If you have any more problem, please send email to support@easypano.com so that we can get back to you quickly. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register