Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Need your opinions... Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by ROLE on May-22-2007 at 1:45am
View ROLE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ROLE Search   Visit ROLE's Homepage www   Quote ROLE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ROLE
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
July-31-2006
17 Posts

I've been using Panoweaver for a few months now (5 to be exact!), and just yesterday went online.  I was hoping that some of the user on here my visit my site and test it to see if everything is working.  I was hoping people on here, using diffferent browsers and different computer setups might let me know if there are any issues.  I only use Panoweaver, not Tourweaver - but I would still appreciate your input.  I know many of my stitches are less than perfect - and the site is still under construction - but this forum has been of great help to me so I hope you will let me know if anything on the site doesn't work.

Cheers!!  The address is www.urban-iris.com

Message posted by smooth on May-22-2007 at 4:52am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

http://www.urban-iris.com/tours/javatour3/tours/viewer.htm doesn't work with I.E 7.0 and Microsoft JVM

When I loaded it with Firefox 2.0 and Sun Java I got to see the 3D Vista tour and this reinforced why I don't recommend it.

The site has tiny text and this will be an issue with people using higher resolutions.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by 360texas on May-22-2007 at 9:12am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

If the 3d Vista are the Flash moving buildings... it might impress some folks but for me.. its a detractor. The moving buildings are slowing me down.

If I am a customer looking to hire a person to take panoramas.. I want to get directly to the sample work so I can evaluate them.  Your samples are examples of the type of quality I should get if I hired you to take pictures of our factilities.  So help me out by putting your samples right in my face.

just a thought

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by ROLE on May-22-2007 at 11:58am
View ROLE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ROLE Search   Visit ROLE's Homepage www   Quote ROLE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ROLE
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
July-31-2006
17 Posts
Back to the drawing board I guess....   Thanks guys!

Message posted by vilmer on May-22-2007 at 4:25pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
I like it.
The only thing I would change is that I would replace the 'our site' pic on the opening page, with a clickable 'our tours' pic that will bring you directly to your tours portfolio (what Dave says). Than you can also replace the 'If you are unable to view..' text because thats also on the bottom of your tours portfolio.
Which software did you use to create the SPi-V tour btw?

*edit: all is working fine, winxp sp2 + Firefox/1.5.0.7*

-------------

Message posted by ROLE on May-22-2007 at 6:15pm
ROLE
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
July-31-2006
17 Posts

Thanks Vilmer - That's a great idea.  I will do just that!!!!

I learned all about SPi-V at www.fieldofview.com but there is no software to 'make' the tour.  There is a basic interface that you can use at http://www.panoclub.de/jatc/ but it is very, very limited.  Otherwise it's just a lot of HTML and XML coding.  It was daunting when I first tried my hand at it, but at fieldofview, there are many turtorial and samples to download.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

Message posted by vilmer on May-22-2007 at 9:08pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
Ah, so it's the same idea as pureplayer. To bad, I really hate the coding part of these players..

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register