Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Allignment of pictures, help please????? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by pedy on June-12-2007 at 10:38am
View pedy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pedy Search   Quote pedy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pedy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-23-2007
34 Posts

Hello!

I use a Canon Rebel Xti and a 8mm Sigma to create panos, and I noticed that in one side o the panorama(where two pictures were stitched), the picture is not aligned. You can see this error in all the rooms. Is this paralax or the camera is not perfectly straight when turning around?? Can you please give me your suggestions or advice?

This is a sample tour only, is my first tour with Tourweaver.

http://www.advertise-360.com/360/Project4/Tourweaver_Project4.html

Thanks a lot!

Message posted by 360texas on June-12-2007 at 12:49pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Well, first let me say... good round of panorama work incorporated into Tourweaver.

The music loops are an interesting selection...  While it adds audio atmosphere while viewing the panoramas the volumn level is set abit on the loud is a bit distracting.  Yes I can turn down my speakers.  Music should be background element.  Its the property you are trying to sell not the music.  Also once heard.. might like to turn them off after awhile.  But thats just my thought.. if your client likes it.. leave it alone.

Transitioning from 1 location to another I found it distracting to spin around.. then transition to next room.  I thought there was just a quick fade to next pano option... without the spin affect.

Stitching I think you are talking about.. "alignment".   Your no parallax point might be off center by a millimeter or two.  We use a Canon XT Rebel with a Sigma 8mm f/4 and have been able to get closer image match points.  You might consider cleaning them up in your favorite photo editor.  Clone out the jaggy stitch errors.

You didn't mention what Panorama Head you are using.  When you click on this link...  locate the report called "Canon XT Rebel (350d) for the Mrotator TCP short... its a PDF file.  Read down through it and find the part about finding the "No Parallax Point".  While your setup might be different.. the concept of finding the NPP is the same.

http://360texas.com/services/software/agnos/index.htm

Hope these constructive comments will be useful.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by mskp on June-12-2007 at 1:41pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Dave!

I think that the spin effect you are talking about, is because the "Walk Trough" option from the hotspot, linking the different scenes.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by pedy on June-12-2007 at 2:06pm
View pedy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pedy Search   Quote pedy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pedy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-23-2007
34 Posts

Thanks for your help and suggestions, Dave. I didn't know that I can control de level of music:-)

I'm using Nodal Ninja Pano head, it is OK, but it becomes loose very quickly, the knob with the screw does not stay tight.

The spinning around is my mistake, the walk-through effect just zooms in toward the next room and then fades out.

Ok, then I guess I have to play little bit in Photoshop to fix my stitching errors.

Thanks again!

Message posted by pedy on June-12-2007 at 2:09pm
pedy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-23-2007
34 Posts

Ohhhhh, I forgot to ask: is it possible to stop and start the music during a Tourweaver movie/presentation? It would be nice to have a button with a speaker, and when the client clicks on the speaker he could shut off the music if he does't like it or he could listen if he likes it.

Thanks

Message posted by mskp on June-12-2007 at 2:43pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Yes!

Insert a new button. Under "properties and actions" choose "actions" and there under "sound" choose the action you need.

Good luck, Martin

Message posted by pedy on June-12-2007 at 3:03pm
pedy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-23-2007
34 Posts
Great, I will try when I get home. Thnaks Martin!

Message posted by 360texas on June-12-2007 at 4:50pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Thank you mskp.  I was hoping there was an ON/OFF Audio button.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register