Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: HOw to fix misaligned stitching pictures? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by pedy on June-19-2007 at 9:55am
View pedy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pedy Search   Quote pedy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pedy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-23-2007
34 Posts

Hello!

Sometimes I have a stitching problem and one scene is a few pixels misaligned with respect to the other scene. Sometimes there are straight lines and a gap between them(where they meet). I tried to use cloning and healing in Photoshop CS3, but I cannot get them fix properly. I tried to post a picture here, but it does not allow me to copy a picture in this window.Do you guys have any smart idea or procedure for fixing such stitching errors??

Thanks for your help!

Pedy

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on June-19-2007 at 4:08pm
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Pedy

I am not exactly sure what you mean. But you can upload the picture to your server and then post a link to it in this forum so we can see what you mean.

I sometimes have a similar problem (if I am understanding you correctly) and I fix it by inserting additional matching points in panoweaver.

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by pedy on June-19-2007 at 4:28pm
View pedy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pedy Search   Quote pedy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pedy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-23-2007
34 Posts
Ok ,I will! thanks Morten.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register