Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: I didn't get any answer from the support Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Laszlo on June-29-2007 at 11:01am
View Laszlo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Laszlo Search   Quote Laszlo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Laszlo
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-29-2007
2 Posts

The '.swf' output by Panoweaver 5.0 can be achievable with the following very simple action script:

_root.createEmptyMovieClip("container",100);
_root.container._lockroot=true;
_root.container.loadMovie("pw.swf");

Unfortunately this doesn't work. Please find below the errors that occurred:

1. The 'pw.swf' cannot be loaded with the above mentioned actionScript.

2. Only the "_root.loadMovie("pw.swf");" works, but it means that all websites with flash players (8 and 9) will be overwritten with the 'pw.swf' animation and the entire page as well as the navigation will disappear.

3. The "pw.swf" continuously dumps an unknown server and unfortunately the reason is also unknown. This is unacceptable!

If I download the 'ps.swf' into the root, the following message comes up every time:
"Error #2044: Unhandled IOErrorEvent:. text=Error #2035: URL Not Found."

For me to get rid of this, I'll need the '.fla' file in which the
'pw.swf' was developed. Once I obtain this file, I will be able to change it to the way which meets all requirements.

4. I contacted with the support by e-mail but I didn't get any answer for my questions!

"From: Laszlo Tomori [mailto:.........]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 9:43 PM
To: Easypano Customer Service Team
Subject: panoweaver 5"

If you cannot provide me the software with the above mentioned scripts, it means that I'll not be able to use it properly.

Yours sincerely,

Laszlo Tomori

Message posted by smooth on June-29-2007 at 2:49pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Laszlo,

You are asking for something that will not be available to the general public. Panoweaver flash output is for "simple" panorama display. It was not released with the intention of people modifying the code or adding code (action scripts, containers etc.)

There are plenty of other "Flash" viewers designed for this purpose. Easypano plans to release Tourweaver for Flash (but again it will NOT be designed for external modification). This is the limitation of the product being designed for simple (but limiting) ease of use. Thus, the trade name of "Easypano"

Simply the product is not designed for editing with Macromedia/Adobe Flash software.

Good luck with your project.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Joe Rao on June-30-2007 at 5:50am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Dear Laszlo,

I am sorry that we haven't received your email. We are not sure why it happened. Smooth is right regarding your problem. Hope you understand.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by Laszlo on June-30-2007 at 8:51am
View Laszlo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Laszlo Search   Quote Laszlo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Laszlo
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-29-2007
2 Posts
Yes, I clearly understand unfortunately :( I think more people buy your software if you give the chance to use the output in flash but you don't have to worry, not everybody want to use the ".swf" or ".fla" file in the Flash, it is too complicated for a simple user and your tourweaver is very userfriendly and easy to use for them.
The problem is, I like more freedom.

Now, I have a expensive software but I can't use for my purpose :( What can I do?
Do you know any other "Flash" viewers designed for this purpose or any chance from you?
Please give me a help.

have a look my CV:
http://laszlo.tomori.info

and the website where I want to use the .swf:
http://www.tomori.info

Best Regards,
Laszlo

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register