Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Flash Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Susz on July-12-2007 at 12:55pm
View Susz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Susz Search   Quote Susz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Susz
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-28-2006
33 Posts

I have been asked to produce tours in Flash format (told them that was one of the choices - wish I hadn't!). This is the first time I have looked at publishing in Flash - according to Easypano instructions, you can publish Flash at the same time as QuickTime/Java. Tried this and Flash on its own with the same settings and Flash produces a much closer image which doesn't look as good a quality to me. What settings does anyone else publish Flash in? Should it be different to the others? I want to send the tours as soon as I can so any help would be very much appreciated.

Message posted by 360texas on July-13-2007 at 10:56am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

I answered your email just now.

Reply essentially said

In PUBLISH General tab Reset your Fov [field of view] INITIAL angle of view from the default of 75 degrees to say 90 degrees.  Repeat rinse/ wash to achieve desired angle of view.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by Susz on July-13-2007 at 4:15pm
View Susz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Susz Search   Quote Susz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Susz
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-28-2006
33 Posts
It doesn't seem to matter what the initial FOV is, it always looks the same too close. When you look at the preview it reflects how I would expect it to look but when it is published the initial view remains the same. The view when you zoom out is the view I want as the initial view. I have tried several settings and they all reflect the same with a poorer quality to Java or QTime. Is there an extra step to make Flash quality better?

Message posted by 360texas on July-13-2007 at 8:12pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

LOLLL.. Ok..  got your 907... .jpg

I did set the initial FOV Max  zoom out and INITIAL to 150.

I am glad to say IT DOES WORK.  I zipped the file collection and emailed back to you.  I am not really sure you want the 150 mark... you will see... appears like looking down a plastic tube.

Anyway.  Take a look

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by 360texas on July-14-2007 at 5:53pm
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Well I am sitting our in our backyard testing our Wireless G connection.

Did that zip [flash.zip] file I sent to you work??

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by Susz on July-24-2007 at 8:11am
Susz
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-28-2006
33 Posts
Sorry for the delay Dave, called away. I have sent an email to you. Yes yours worked but with the same settings mine doesn't. The preview reflects changes in settings but my final tour doesn't. Any ideas?

Message posted by 360texas on July-24-2007 at 12:04pm
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts
Might be your minor updated version of Panoweaver.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by Susz on July-30-2007 at 8:13am
Susz
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-28-2006
33 Posts
Installed the minor update and it sorted the problem - many thanks.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register