Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Anyone located in the area of Malaga Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Wide-Eyes on July-19-2007 at 8:39am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Everybody

Are any forum members located in or around the area of Malaga?? If so I would love to hear from you.

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by 360texas on July-19-2007 at 8:57pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

I have passport.. looking for a place to go... Malaga is a good spot.  We were there couple times over last 20 years or so. [before creating panoramas]

Have the time and passport... if you just send tickets.. I will know what they are for.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by vilmer on July-19-2007 at 10:39pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
Think of me if you need someone to carry the camera Dave! Passport is valid 'till 2011..

-------------

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on July-20-2007 at 3:54am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

I want to send my passport on a permanet vacation just east of Malaga, and start working from there. Just wondering if it would be possible to set up a Virtual Tour business in that area.

I could imagine that all the realtors selling to foreigners like England, Denmark, Germany, Russia and so on would benifit from virtual tours

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register