Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: panoweaver 5 x/y/radius defaults Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by adavis2 on October-09-2007 at 8:54pm
View adavis2's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by adavis2 Search   Quote adavis2 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
adavis2
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-12-2005
46 Posts

is there a way to set the default X/Y and Radius for panoweaver 5? maybe a registry hack or something? The auto numbers i get are often off.. and I could save a lot of time because i've got numbers that work well in almost all of the photos i shoot, even those not done at the same time.  I know one change to the initial photo does it for the rest in the panorama, but what i'm talking about is globally.

thanks in advance!

Message posted by adavis2 on October-09-2007 at 9:05pm
View adavis2's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by adavis2 Search   Quote adavis2 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
adavis2
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-12-2005
46 Posts

I got a little trigger happy.... asking before looking hard enough.  Since i answered my own question, i'll post it for the others like me who fail to RTFM first.  Under the advanced settings/general tab there's an option of "Initial value of fisheye image inclosing" you can set this to "last used" and you should only have to set it once.

cheers!

Message posted by jamesot on October-10-2007 at 10:57am
View jamesot's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jamesot Search   Visit jamesot's Homepage www   Quote jamesot Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jamesot
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-19-2007
83 Posts

You can also save the stitching parameter.  If you have an good setup this works the fastest and gives me the best results.

-------------
RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register