Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Retouching panorama Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Wide-Eyes on November-28-2007 at 8:49am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hello everybody

I need some advice from people used to working in Photoshop.

Please look at this panorama: http://www.wideeyes.dk/temp/dif_udsigtcopy.swf 

If you look inside the door, you'll see a red chair. However the chair does not look very good. I believe it is the sun playing me a trick.

If anybody can suggest how I can make the chair all red again - I will really appreciate it.

Best regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve

Message posted by smooth on November-28-2007 at 10:36am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Morton,

What you are seeing is lens flare and it is fixable in a number of ways.

This though, is not your major issue. Your panorama stitching is poor and the colours are well (hate to say) horrible. Obviously some poor attempt at HDR.

Back to your chair problem, you most likely could mask it out of the master photo as it appears to be close to the edge of a seam. If you were to do this you could stitch and blend using Smartblend and this would vanish. If not, you would just clone and heal the sun flare away with skill.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by 360texas on November-28-2007 at 11:40am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

I agree.. its a lens flare over the chair.

Also appears that tone mapping needs to be applied to the images.

Agree.  Stitching needs help

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on November-28-2007 at 12:54pm
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Smooth thanks for your honesty.
It is just a practice panorama. I do know that I am having stitching problems.

Smooth I just wrote you about tutoring in order to help me with that.

I am trying to improve my workflow - and experiment with new settings in PS. That is why the colors is a bit strange - but it gives me an idea of what's possible and what's not

Best regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen

Message posted by smooth on November-28-2007 at 12:59pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

OK, I have replied to your PM and we will sort things out. We have a bit to cover!

Regards, Smooth  

Message posted by Wide-Eyes on November-28-2007 at 2:36pm
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

Hi Smooth

I had too many messages in my inbox so I haven't recieved your message. Could you please send it again (or will it automatically come now that I've deleted some of the messages?)?

Thanks.

I look forward to starting the tutoring :)

Regards

Morten

-------------
Best regards

Morten Andersen

Message posted by jordi on December-25-2007 at 7:21am
View jordi's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jordi Search   Visit jordi's Homepage www   Quote jordi Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jordi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Spain
September-21-2007
110 Posts
Hi Morten !

I've seen your picture and it's not bad at all, I specially like The initial pan position, It looks like coming from a drawing...

Anyway, I've seen some stiching problems also, which hardware do you use?

You can correct this lens flare, by usig the clone tool from photoshop, because I guest you can not do any kind of stencils, to get that part of the image without the lens flare from other picture ( you do 3 pictures? )

I would use the clone tool, it's not so big that part, you can clone it from other parts not affected,

There's also another lens flare just on the left of the red chair, is orange color, and maibe this is the difficult one to take off, but you will see that with the clone tool everything is possible...

Maibe some good levels in the different parts, and nobody can say nothing about that picture....

-------------
visita3d.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register