Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Agnos Help Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by pixelator on March-12-2008 at 3:29pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

Looking at the MrotatorR series and found thus far the only differance is in the wired remote versus a wirless remote.  Is this the case?  Am I correct in understanding that I can capture action type panos using this system?

Also can this head unit be mounted to the MrotoatorH pole?
Edit 1608 est.  I did find that it can mount to the MrotatorH pole.

This for Smooth, I poked around your site looking for your products page and was unable to find it.  Should I purchase this unit I would like to go through your site to do so.
Thanks.

Are any of you using the MrotatorR head?  If so post some examples.  I saw that Agnos offers examples of the .jpg but did not see a link for a tour.

Thanks guys,
p

Message posted by 360texas on March-12-2008 at 4:47pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Thats definately has a WOW factor

3 cameras 3 fisheye lenses

1 remote (triple) wireless  shutter release

I think he has the hardware posted on his page with the intention of releasing the images and probably a report shortly.

That head looks like 3 Mrotator "C" 60 degree mounted on a light weight wheel.

Just guessing of course.

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by pixelator on March-12-2008 at 5:10pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

A WOW factor indeed

I was having a look at the city 8 stuff here on easypano and it looks like this type of head may be used ?  It may be something totaly differant but if you look at all of the people moving with no ghosting it would lead one to believe this type of head was used.

For me I would love to take this to my local track and setup with the MrotatorH pole somewhere in the infield.  That I think could be listed under the WOW factor as well

Message posted by smooth on March-13-2008 at 12:02pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by pixelator on March-12-2008

This for Smooth, I poked around your site looking for your products page and was unable to find it.  Should I purchase this unit I would like to go through your site to do so.
Thanks.

Pixel,

Simply mention to Agnos that I "Smooth" recommended you to this product.

Order directly from Agnos www.agnos.com

Thank you for the support.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by LivingNC on March-13-2008 at 4:39pm
View LivingNC's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by LivingNC Search   Visit LivingNC's Homepage www   Quote LivingNC Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
LivingNC
Standard Member
Standard Member
Cyprus
March-09-2008
17 Posts

Smooth,

for you again...would the above 3 camera system mean i would not need to be concerned about the 'Nadir' shot to produce high end output, but rather be concerned about 3 DSLR's ??

-------------
www.LivingNorthCyprus.Com
virtually and visually north cyprus...

Message posted by smooth on March-14-2008 at 1:20am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by LivingNC on March-13-2008

Smooth,

for you again...would the above 3 camera system mean i would not need to be concerned about the 'Nadir' shot to produce high end output, but rather be concerned about 3 DSLR's ??

Not sure what you are asking here?

You will not be able to shoot the Nadir with this system though the hole will be minimal. It could be faked in or simply use a nadir/tripod cap. If you look at the City8 panos or even the Google street versions they limit the viewer so you cannot look down to the -90 nadir.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by pixelator on March-14-2008 at 8:04am
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on March-14-2008

If you look at the City8 panos or even the Google street versions they limit the viewer so you cannot look down to the -90 nadir.

Regards, Smooth

Have I made the correct assumption that this type of head was used for the City 8 tours ?

Message posted by smooth on March-14-2008 at 8:39am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by pixelator on March-14-2008

Have I made the correct assumption that this type of head was used for the City 8 tours ?

Sorry, don't know what Easypano used for this? Only they would know the answer.

Maybe Easypano might care to answer or you might like to ask them directly.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register