Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: #0201009 error... really, what is this... Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Gimei_Design on May-06-2008 at 3:39am
View Gimei_Design's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gimei_Design Search   Visit Gimei_Design's Homepage www   Quote Gimei_Design Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gimei_Design
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
April-29-2008
12 Posts

I am angry. Really! What the hell does that mean... I took 3 pictures. One -2, one 0 and one +2 EV. And Panoweaver always tells me there are the same exposure (maybe this is the wrong word, sorry, i am from germany ;-) ) in one groupe. And it is very very often, that panoweaver will mix up the pictures in wrong wrong way.

I mean. The T and B pictures are not in there place. They are all in groupe 2 or 3.

I give my pictures names from 01.jpg up to 18.jpg. Sorry, i dont can write all correct here, because my english is not so good. But i hope someone understand what i mean.

I took the pictures with the Canon 40D in Large Jpeg, without editing after shooting in PS or something else. I check the Exif data of each Picture and all is ok. Just Panoweaver dont understand this and mix up all the pictures.

Best regards

Gimei

Message posted by smooth on May-06-2008 at 3:59am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Without seeing the exact images it is hard to say but when naming them it would be wise to use 001.jpg so that when you get to number 10 it will stay in order 010.jpg etc.

For exposure naming try 001_0EV.jpg, 001_2EV.jpg and 001_-2EV.jpg

As for Zenith and Nadir shots it can be hard for software to know what is up and what is down. It is best to turn off  "rotation" within the camera menu.

If you put the images online I would happily take a look and see if I can spot any other issues.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by tomax on February-17-2009 at 10:45am
View tomax's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tomax Search   Quote tomax Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts
what is the easy way to solve this issue (the easy way to rename)... with bracketing images -2/0/+2    ?

Message posted by tomax on February-17-2009 at 11:32am
View tomax's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tomax Search   Quote tomax Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts
I found it.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register